Monday 21 April 2014

THE LOST CHRISTIAN VALUES

I have been somewhat ... preoccupied of late with some upsetting news and some rallying around.

I failed to hear this report about David Cameron stating this is a Christian country and that some have backed him and others expressed concerns?

Before I get to my main point in all this and the point that caused me to post a blog I first want to state that the only people I know who are religious knock on my door and are Jehovah's Witnesses!

If this is a Christian country still then there must be either a fair few two faced people or many that do so many immoral things they feel they have to pray for forgiveness ... just in case he exists?!

Lol!

I myself am not religious but I am moral so think I show Christian values?! Well I uke to think so. Which brings me into ...

David Cameron is Christian?! Do not make me fecking laugh!!

Oooh I just had a thought?! Maybe this is because I keep poking fun at them being Satanists?! Lol! Ooh yes and then there was that Jehovah's Witness at my door who stated over the years ago that it is like Satanists are running Britain!!

Funny how my little mentions just keep on getting mentioned in the media?! I think they're just be a queue of spin doctors with their spin against my comments on a piece of paper?! Lol!

As for David Cameron? Excuse me, PM, but do you even know what Christian values are?!

1) No where in Christianity does it state that you can factor out groups of people when expressing Christian values!!

2) No where does it state that those without jobs are not worthy of your Christian values!!

3) I am pretty sure also that Christianity dies NOT promote NOR encourage lying to the masses, cheating of the masses, double standards towards the masses not FRAUD of the masses?!?!

I would be grateful to be provided with proof that I am wrong on this!

I think your getting Christianity mixed up with Satanism?! Lol!

As for the morons that have backed him? Really?!

Well what I mean to ask you is ... REALLY?!?!

LMAO!!

Faith groups back PM on religion row http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27105023

No comments:

Post a Comment