Tuesday 15 April 2014

THE NAILS OF TITANIUM

Right now then ...

I have been contacted by Atos and ny post and added to this I have been contacted by the London Borough of Enfield, or Enfield Council, by email.

The Atos one is a bit of a surprise as not only did I hear a news announcement that they had 'GONE' but I had my local MP say the exact same thing, while trying to lay the blame squarely with them and not the givernment, lol!

So I have sent back a rather sarcastic and somewhat revealing email to them! It is pasted below.

Now Enfield Council would be about the Council Tax and Liability Order which just as I knew would happen I have worried someone over this! I bet I can guess just WHO this is too! A bit too easy really but I shall not state the answer to that right now, lol.

I have sent them a similar letter to that I sent to Atos and despite it being on a different subject I have sent them a copy of the Atos email too!

This is to hammer home a whole list of things from what I have done to what I have with some predictions with what I will now do this year. Added to this I have shown them that what they chose to ignore is no excuse by handingt them the Atos letter whereby I explain how I know what has gone on with the NHS and that I have gathereed far, FAR more than enough evidence of this set up and that I have published this.

What you will no doubt find amusing below is my level of sarcasm against them which id uly desreved by their arrogant and over confident nature not to mention the crap they have put me through since I moved in here.

It will get worse, of course as you must know by now I always have the next few things planned out and up my sleeve? So to speak.

That petter is posted below to .. now there was a third correspondence, not and NOT the PHSO, that I was supposed to do?! Damn it!! I was with a friend and I was speaking of all this and I mentioned and listed the three! Oh I will come back to it when I remember it.

There is also another correspondence I wrote out but this one will not be posted up here as it is not to do with me. This was for helping someone else who he and his family doubted all that I stated. Except they have had the exact same thing happened to them in the most horrid but incompetent of ways.

The unfortunate victims, I mean RECIPIENTS, of that correspondence will be the Metropolitan Police and NHS England and will end up in the hands of the PHSO and the IPCC. That is the Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman and the Independent Police Complaints Commission respectively. Hehe!!


EMAIL TO ENFIELD COUNCIL ...

Dear Sirs

[MY ADDRESS]

Let me get this straight? Your going to handle this as a COMPLAINT? IN HOUSE?!

Are you really SERIOUS?!

I am afraid I have bene working on finding out how the system is corrupt for quite sometime and in my eandeavours I have managed to gather a great many recordings of professionals admitting this! These are Doctors and I have them admitting what is going on, lying about drugs, lying about departments not existing and even admitting the falsification of test results.

By doing this both you and the DWP save money and that you can then screw a great many people and in so doing commit some pretty major atrocities to the British Public desrving of prison sentences.

Make absolutely no mistake that I have not only achieved this long ago and continued to do so for a number of years and still am but that the british Public are in no doubt as to the truth and that all of you public organisations have put a caring face towards the public in the media while doing the most drastic of things.

Also make absolutely no mistake that you are not alone either in the area of Local Government, as their were no less than FOUR of you with some data on a couple of others to boot, but also of the NHS, Police (two forces), DWP, Atos, HMRC, PCTs and a number of others along with some private companies of household names and all their associtaed governing bodies and onbudsman. All of you receive the public's money for services NOT PERFORMED!

Unless you simply cannot get around it or do it to put on a show!

I have also proven how your attitudes are terrible to and hat the use of language and words not understood by those that use them have been over-used to cover up the fact that you do this.

Also that you LIED to me about stopping my payments of HB to switch over to LHA would mean my full rent being paid and worse still as that you illegaly obtained information regarding the illegal concellation of my DLA as an illegal excuse to dock my rent payments.

DLA is not nor was it ever means tested and you had no right to be infomed of this which matters not other than the fact it was immoral to do this as the maximum amount payable is what my monthly rent is and that is £800!

Also the cancellation of Council Tax benefit was immoral, wrong annd no one was given the option to voice their concerns over this!

Oh yes and there is one final thing too and this one I will be very proud of when I have achieved it, which I more or less have done so already!

I really do think it criminal, and it matters not what courts and judges you think you have in your pockets or drinking buddies, to charge the public the amount that you do when you actually do feck all for the British Public! Added to this I have shown over and over again that you are extremely wasteful and oh so very badly run that it beggers belief, it really does!

Unfortunately there was plans to counteract what I was doing but this … well it was expected and did not work! As I stated to Atos, I pasted their letter below, first there was the attempt by the NHS to label me as mad and just as I stated to the Doctor, oh now that IS convenient now that they have wrongly taken away DLA from mental health sufferers which no one seems to realise but me puts the lives of innocent members of the British Public up and down the country in mortal danger?!

Then there was the accusation of violence too! Not only did this fail miserably I rather luckily held back long enoough for them to do this to a youg woman I know who had her children thrown off to!! Her father did not believe me when I spent the last three years telling him and now he has asked my help and I act as an advisor on what he must do to beat the system!

The NHS are only too aware that the label of violence does not wash either and maybe because I simply said, well AFTER I was supposed to be violent I attended the surgery and was seen, despite the fact the ltter was IN THE POST, and yet the GP made no mention of the fact I was to be deregistered and nor was he aware that I was not only recording him on that day, which was published THAT NIGHT, but had been recording him for the entire time I was on thyeir register and yet if I was so angry why did I just not confront him and then tell him I had him on tape?!

The point of getting angry is to achieve something. The only thing I ever wanted was the lies, refusals and misinformation about just ebout everything to do with medicine RECORDED ON TAPE! Now exactly WHY would I get angry and violent if I was getting exactly what I wanted?!

So yeah, I am really sure your going to thouroughly investigate the complaints. Maybe I should tell you that I have one Police Force Seargant on two recordings whereby she first explains what she knows and what she will do and then another recording from tweo months later where she states WORD FOR WORD exactly what she said in the first conversation?! Meaning it was all a pack of lies and just the same crap they dish out to evertyone with no intention of investigating the complaints! I have the Idependent Case Examiners of the DWP doing the same things and the idiots did not think to have their email addresses on a different server to that of the DWP?! Absolutely incompetent!

You mean THAT kind of investigation you are now going to undertake?!

Forgive me if I do not sit by my laptop awaiting your conclusions, wont you?!

Yours


Martin Haswell BSc


EMAIL TO ATOS ... 

Dear Sirs

[MY NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER]

First off I was under the impression that you had wriggled out of the contract with the DWP, so why are you sending me letters?

Also please explain as to WHY you are writing a letter to my GP?

I have made it abundantly clear to all organisations that I am well aware and have evidence that everything is set up to cheat the British Public along with exactly WHO is to blame and HOW they are doing it!

The NHS have been told to get all General Practitioners to refuse to treat, diagnose and refer patients so that without a diagnosis both the DWP and Local Councils save money. I have sevral health professionals on tape admitting to this, admitting they have lied and also falsifying test results.

There simply is no getting around these facts!

Also why would you write a letter to a GENERAL Practioner anyway?! I have the ones you have written to lying on tape about departments not existing along with drugs not existing!

I have Fibromyalgia and I do not need a health professiomal to prove this. I repeat, as your all a bit stupid and unable to read English properly, I DO NOT need a health professsional to prove this! Not unless your going to state that I have spent twenty years telling Doctors about pains and symptoms thatr ultimately mean I have Fibromyalgia but been lied to by three dozen health professionals at the request of consecutive governments.

I mean you are NOT actually going to suggets this are you? You are aware of the resulting effects this will have on all concerned?!

Also I have been tested via a blood sample and have been referred to Guy's Hospital over my condition now as the NHS know only too well what I have amassed and what I have been doing.

If you did not work it out by now I have been quite deliberately going through the motions with everyone to allow them to lie, allow them to cheat, allow them to refuse help and treatment along with the money neccassary to live a half decent life so that I can at a later stage prove it!

Now I dare say that the NHS have now realised that they cannot label me as either violent or mad, both attempts were made and failed miserably so as I state dthey would, I simply failed to explain exactly WHY they would fail as I wanted everyone to look absolutely BLOODY GUILTY AS CHARGED!

If you also fail to understand the magnitude of this I shall endeavour to explain...
A great effort has been made along with the claims that we are all in it together and that they have been saving money and even helping people to work along with all financial issues are down to benefit claimants by explaining the following...

  1. Doctors and Health professionals receive a vast sum each year to NOT do their jobs properly, along with all the funding involved.
  2. Hospitals receive a gigantic sum of the public's money each year too to do just as little as they can too.
  3. That all goverening bodies and associated ombudsman also all receive vast sums of the public money on top of all that to do the exact same thing … FECK ALL!
  4. Meaning that the public now realise that climants amount to a dozen minnows in a sea of ten thousand Great White Sharks, Carcassian carcarius.
  5. No one was ever going to beat me because they all suffer with delusions of grandeur based on the fact they are educated in the field of medicine when I am eductaed in computer science, herpetology, batrachology, ichthyology, astronomy, orchidaceae, carnivorous plants, Japanese Maples of the genus Acer, Wing Chun and many other things besides!
  6. Meaning that everyone was holding candles that I simply kept blowing out!

Now if you do not mind telling me why your stupidly walking into the fiery pits of hell I have set up for you and honestly assumed that the DWP and NHS would have warned you as they are well aware of my BLOG and that it has published free to download for anyone 70GB of recordings and that the way over 100,000 visitors and 15,000 new visitors I get each month and growing have no doubt as to my honesty, professionalism and word?

My word, that was a sentence and a half!

Oh yes and I have even published a recording of me talking with a Conservative MP who actually says on the tape that you had gone and it was you who was responsible for screwing all the disabled people out of money!!

It is hilarious because I knew that no matter how many times I referred to my endeavours and my blog that all of you would be far too stupid and far too over-confident to even fully cheack it all out?!

If you now decide to do that, as I know the NHS are rifling through it looking for a way to discredit me and my word, which simply is not there, good luck with it. I have not checked of late but there are over 3,000 posts!

Possibly four or five thousand because to prove that you were guilty I had to do all public services at the same time along with all associated ombudsman and even have a number of private companies that have been houeshold names for many years thrown into the mix too. All of which lost including a mail order catalogue company that thought they and the debt company, Capquest, thought they could get liability orders illegally obtained aginst me. They failed! As did Enfield Council recently fail over Council Tax!

The very best part of it all is that I have now taught over 100,000 people and climbing on how to do the exact same tricks I have performed so that I have managed to guarantee over the next year that bonfires will me lit, metaphorically speaking of course, and evil organisations will be tossed onto it never to hold public office ever again!

I dare say a fair number of Doctors too as I changed Doctors three times and out of FOUR GP Surgeries I had all four of them lie to me, just to make sure that the public are under NO ILLUSIONS!

Now it is just a matter of who will take the blame, or rather who those responsible will get to take the wrap for the crimes against humanity and the British Public that they have committed!

As I told one Police force I beat and one Local Council, you may be relieved when your not getting any more occrespondence from me but the fact is that this is the EXACT TIME to be worried, because it aqlways turns out I am working on something far, far bigger that will come back and hit you square in the face!

When I planned all this for what seems like eons ago I planned to do one thing and one thing only ...WIN!!

No once again I ask you how is it that you still handling this when it was announced in the News that you had GONE and a Conservative MP told me to my face that you had gone too! Oh yes and he was not happy when I told him that I had been helping Michael Meacher to attack Iain Duncan Smith in the House of Commons, I deliberately did not mention the letters 'MP' and on hearing that name of Michael Meacher he screwed up his face. Of course he realise that I knew the truth behind it all and possibly even that I was the one he had been hearing about.

Yes I can be that big a headache as two terrorist cells found out in Manchester and Birmingham who thought I was clueless to their existence. Something that both GCHQ and MI5 have sonce claimed was entirely down to them and their spying on the entire public antics!

Uh-uh!!

Yours


Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment