Thursday 3 April 2014

A STORY SO DISGUSTING

I might say a great deal on here about what I have been through, only to prove many points, and that if my daughter. But I am not naive and I do this because I know there are many other horror stories.

I think that what you have is a bunch of morons living a life if luxury that not only ate blind to the two works and not only no conception of being broke financially but also most, if not all, never having gone through something heart wrenching or indeed more importantly those of us that sacrifice soo much for the benefit of someone else!!

Today I received an email of someone I do not know, or at least I do not think so, who had a very tragic story about the refusal of help for his son!!

I now ask of you the readers to click on the link below and take a look and I dare y not to sign the petition on that page. These petitions are just one page and a button! One click to get there and click the signing the petition button! Not that much of ones time now is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment