Monday 21 April 2014

THE QUANGO I NEVER HEARD OF

Well I stool have to get around to publishing the rest of the quangos waste of the public's money but I burst out laughing when I saw this report!!

Not only is it a QUANGO I never heard of and never covered but that the guy running it had been declared bankrupt?!

This shows you two things ...

1 Another bloody tick in my long list of check boxes!!

2 I stated long LONG AGO that these were wasting far more of your money than benefit claimants!! In fact collected all together it would make the Social Welfare bill like like a whizz in the ocean. The Pacific Ocean!!!

Well I dunno, I really don't! It seems now that you cannot get through a week without one of my points proving to be correct on TV. But the level of utter incompetence involved in this beggars belief!

You know I realised a long time ago that when all these wankers, yes WANKERS, turn a blind eye for each other and help each other out it becomes so common place and so rife that when the wall comes tumbling down everywhere you look you see the same thing over and over.

Day what you like about someone on benefits but at least he had not run this country into the ground while taking millions of pounds to do so!! Now you can add utter incompetence on top of that!

In fact I think the country would be better off if everyone in public office and everyone claiming benefits just switch places?!

Lmao!

Makes me wonder just how many bloody quangos there are and what bloody idiots are running them?!
After what unfolded, and sort of still is but gone quiet, at the BBC I shudder to think of these government bodies and the word 'RING'?!

I would wager there will be a fair few more between now and Christmas?! Lmao!

Quango chair resigns over bankruptcy http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27090737

No comments:

Post a Comment