Monday 21 April 2014

RUNNING IN THE FAMILY

Will strike three ... thousand!!

Ooh I dunno I lose track! I can't keep to with the days or dates, never have actually, I cannot keep score of the number of attacks and in which subjects student get the laws changed?!

I just keep going until I am happy our until someone convinces me if certain things!

It seems a chance is in the offing for family law and about time to!

However, it must be stated that just because it is announced that something I, well kind of campaign but actually single handedly, fight for dies not mean that the change is good enough or even the right change.

So like I said previous I will just continue on and there will be an increase in frequency between now and September at least?!

I write what I believe is only common sense, hopefully readers agree or think I am near enough and someone with an ounce of compassion and fraction of a sense of responsibility as well as the ability does the rest.

Well that was kind of what I was aiming for when I started out, our should I say one of the goals?! Lol!

Family justice changes take effect http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27106066

No comments:

Post a Comment