Tuesday 1 April 2014

THE VIOLINS OF MY SEARCHING SOUL

A series of violins sway and peak evoking a sound that can only convey a yearning heart.

The crests of a wave I ride to entertain myself with new ideas and new notions from that, that the web provides. Medicority abounds and waffles ensues and I find myself waning in interest.

What is it that drives us and the longong to know that of peace and tranquility.

It followed a ride in a warm Spring sunshine.

But for the surprise of the early warmth enveloping and unsusoecting it also brings surprises.

Quite from the blue comes a escape of energy leaving one limbering and panting to some surprise and the warmer than expected air along with a close while dense closeness sapped energy that was low at the start of things.

Oh how the violins match that of my heart and the longing for something hidden from view.

While plans long in the life run their final courses the need to find that which brings forth new focus is eagerly sought out. Be it objects of desire or mrely tools of creation the search continues on.

One wonders if the focus can come from sources quite unexpected.

Could it be that from the mists that encircle my life a figure can appear that provides that answers to the questions I still search for?

Cursed be the limitations of motion that plague my days current and those gone by. Such wonders will not be stumbled upon so close to hand. The word search does imply travel and this not be the place to find treasues of the changes needed my such a soul.

I what do many things for such a thing as wings. The very thought of flight forces visions of freedom while not shackled in place as such I am of late. But shackles require keys and keys require forging.

So it be that the journey travelled thus far is one seeking the skills to forge ones own keys.

Be it true that keys have been forged and of late into the locks they be placed.

A series of doors I await their opening with eagerness to view their secrets and finally tell that they keys worthy of the time taken in forging.

All the while a merry dance I lead so keep hidden my true nature so that over confident opponents that become over zealous by their own arrogance see that the other paths have been sealed shut and remain they will forever and a day.

In place there be the events that if come to frutition will force into the light of the hues of lime that which has been achieved in times now past.

Souls require direction and have yearning and thus far many seeds have I sowed and attempts to bring forth the fruit I need to see horizons new.


Many months gone before far fewer now approach and soon the fruits of ones labour may arise into ones view.

No comments:

Post a Comment