Thursday 3 April 2014

HOPING THE INEVITABLE IS NOT THE CASE

I was about to pass by my old surgery today when I spotted an ambulance right outside, which was a bit odd I thought.

Of course I then reember typing in here that if the attitude everyone has adopted who is supposed to be a health professional then it concerns me that this may not only lead to a horrible conclusion but also may well have done already!

The fact it is that you have institutions both big and small avoiding doing anything other than the most obvious then you do not only have expensively run and paid for by the taxpayer but ones no longer fit for purpose!

When is even more shocking is that they may not have been fit for purpose for quite some time now! They get away with it because the help they do give to those that they cannot get out of treating will idolise them because of the good treatment they received!

But despite knowing that this has gone on for years now and deliberately not covering it up until now I find this attitude that members of the public make as most startling, bizarre and frankly extremely seflish and amoral.

After all you would not say that a serial killer is OK because you realised you walked past him in the street and he obviously decided NOT to murder you, would you?!

Lol!

That is what I love about the bigger picture and the one thing that I find somewhat entertaining as regards posting about corruption is that I see it ... ALL THE TIME!

But I have to decide very carefully about how and when I decide to talk about it as there is a time and place for everything and this is not actually my decision! If you had not figured it out, just in case eome have been frustrated that I did not reveal things earlier, I have to decide whether or not it is safe to do so and not give my enemies too much knowledge too soon!

Well I would not be able to set any traps then, would I? Lol! I probably would not have lasted this long as regards this blog either?

Anyway I stopped on my bike and took a picture of my surgery and the ambulance outside! I dearly hope that someone was not arguing with one of the staff and had a heart attack?!

Oddly it is for this reason, especially if it was someone with no family, they I publish these things! I think you have realised I am one hell of a smart cookie and I was fooled and fobbed off for a long time and still had issues even when I sat there knowing I was being lied to and fobbed off.

Unfortunately for them they failed to realise that every single time they sent me packing I knew I was being shafted and after awhile I was walking out of their surgery with a recording of our meeting too!


No comments:

Post a Comment