Wednesday 2 April 2014

THE FURORE OF FACING FARAGE

Well I must say once again I am genuinely surprised at Mr Nigel Farage, the leader of UKIP.

He genuinely seemed to hate the politics that have become ever more corrupt and one sided and to my shock has a dig at those with lives of luxury beyond most people's imaginations.

He reminded me of the Farage I saw on Hardtalk a few years back.

I wonder if he can possibly be that genuine regarding his insinuations of fighting fit the plight of genuine Britons? Of course it would come to naught if any of his claims turn out to be fantasy. Even if he was falsely provided manufactured facts knowing he could not possibly resist using them in these debates?!

I never watched it, well I cannot. So I only read about it in the report but I am now interested in more of what he will say over the next twelve months.

In all honesty even if we take away the fact they all seem to be corrupt and easily corruptible none of the parties get it right across the board. Some are naive to problems or simply do but have the gonads while others are just plain bonkers and believe in a dead in the water way of life. Societies change over periods of time while everyone in public office only have two speeds, extremely slow and reverse and it is about fecking time it changed!

As for this bloody minded attitude to everyone else but themselves I am in the process of doing that right now! Enfield Council recently leaped giant leaps going from paper only to digital only. I am doing that because I have done what I needed to do via digital only in the firm of emails! Now if they then state that I should have come in with the documents I will then state three things ...

1 You never took any notice previously and stated that unless registered as disabled you do not want to know, quoting words like protocol.

2 You have told many members of the public that you only do things online and digital, so I did several times and you failed to even request the document's to prove what I stated!

3 I have forgotten the third thing!! Lol! Trust me there was a third.

Of course the double standards I mentioned was down to the fact that they can completely ignore a member of the public when he states that they have lied and mislead me but when it is done to them it's straight to court, do not pass go!

Clegg v Farage battle gets personal http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26843996

No comments:

Post a Comment