Monday 21 April 2014

OH YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET

Baby, you just ain't seen nothing yet!

Oddly it seems someone may have launched a preemptive strike against me?!

It really will not matter and ... they need to retune their targeting systems as ... EH, IDIOTS I would never be that predictable and make it that easy for you!

Now here is where I counter this strike forcing my hands six months early but no matter ... yes I was going to point out that the issues I have had all involve foreign Doctors.

However!! What better way to get Doctors that you have a right grip over that you can use to manipulate the public and then blame it on the foreign Doctors than to ... umm get foreign Doctors to come over under certain ... CIRCUMSTANCES?!?!

Yeaaah so ... your tougher tests have only had a mention and are 15 years or more too late!!
What is the matter?! Have they saved you enough money already and now it's time to cut the puppeteers strings before the burning ends of them singe your fingers?!

Lmao!!

Foreign doctors 'need tougher tests' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-27076216

No comments:

Post a Comment