Friday 4 October 2013

AN AGE OF EON

Right just to let any interested viewers know that the energy companies really do use dirty tricks and my god do they lie to!

I really cannot tell the differences from all the evil corporations now with who is the worst and I will tell you about Eon Energy and their latest tricks.

First off I paid them £110 two weeks ago and was due to pay them another £100 Wednesday just gone. Only I had a debt guy of theirs called Andy who rang me three weeks ago, tell me I cannot do that. I could either choose a payment card or Direct Debit and cannot pay on their website via VISA?!

The payment card was PROGRAMMED so that if I missed a payment it would trigger 'the next stage', whatever that meant?!

When I told him that I had already explained to Eon that I would have the bill paid within thirty days he said he was 'OUT IN THE FIELD' so could not check on that. However when I agreed to the card he was miraculously able to then set that all up for me then and there, so lied about access so tantamount to the bullying I have talked about previously.

He then failed to mention that the payment amount would continue for a whole year on their estimates which they have previously proved beyond a shadow of a doubt they are total shit at and would be at just under £90 PER MONTH!!!

TOTAL BOLLOCKS!!

I never agreed to THAT and the £55 call out fee I was told was quashed has now been put onto the total!!

Well now I will email them and tell them they may as well take me to court as they have lied and I will now NOT PAY ANYTHING by the 8th October triggering, quite deliberately, 'THE NEXT STAGE!!'

Is tyhis what they do to everyone? Lie, bully and threaten them?! God who would want to be old, or indeed live to be old, today?!?! I for one do not. Too many evil wankers and corporations in the world!!

Here are scans of the letter as well as the payment arrangements...



No comments:

Post a Comment