Saturday 14 September 2013

MICROSOFT SINK LIFEBOAT

Well this makes more sense to a purchase I did NOT see coming!

So it seems that just as I had predicted from the FIRST MOMENT Nokia made the wrong decision to go with a Windows phone they created an ANDROID PHONE!!

That now makes a great deal more sense. to this purchase taking place.

No doubt in my mind that Microsoft caught wind of this and hence the buyout.

There is one other possible version of events and that is that as promises were not kept a sinking Nokia decided to DUPE Microsoft into purchasing them?!

Hmm now how would you do that I wonder?

I also think this act of revenge had a second goal that has not come to light yet but will over the next 12 months.

Lol.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/bits/2013/09/13/behind-microsoft-deal-the-specter-of-a-nokia-android-phone/

No comments:

Post a Comment