Thursday 5 September 2013

EMAIL TO EON

EMAIL....

Dear Sirs

MONEY NOW HELD BACK

Oops oh deary me that was NOT a good move on your part!!

Now I DO BELIEVE I warned you about this before and because of this plus I see the quite deliberate corruption going on so that you can BULLY customers this time I am not going to make it quite so easy for you!!!

I have now made you a real primary focus  of my blog on corruption based on the LAST TWO correspondences I had from you.

Now you stated you wanted a down payment of £100 and I was not ablt to reply to this because I stupdly gave YOU the last of my cash and went without the Internet for our days, which you repaid me by charging me £55!! Really, REALLY BAD MOVE THAT ONE.

Now pay attention!!

I will give you the percentage of 66% for your down payment of £100 tand that this will prove your bullying your customers and putting them in a corner they cannot get out of!

That is problem number one and I will want you ENTIRE COMPANY to change that or I will keep on upon my blog explaining all your dirty tricks for the next couple of months!!

Another dirty trick is to achieve the same end and that is...GOOD LUCK whith tryin to make me look like the criminal and the fool and that this will be put upon YOU and not me as you forget how you got your previous readings and that I owed way under £100 and probably closer to £60 before I somehow managed to consume £300 worth of electric in the summer...

Which neatly brings me onto my last point...quite HOW did I consume £300 of electric in the summer when I have not even had a fan and done no cooking through the whole summer?!?!

Yes come and visit my home WITH THE POLICE AND MAKE SURE YOU BRING THEM!!

I think I would like this to go to court and there is only one way I can think of to make this actually take place, so come around!!

While you insist on BULLYING ME and using dirty tricks to do it, YES BY ALL MEANS COME Around and bring your hired thugs to.

I will let YOU know how that turns out!!

I have warned you and I have WARNED YOU and WARNED YOU but if you think money and power buys you everything and that you can bully and push your customers around and that we are all idiots and cannot see your dirt tricks because you are sooo clever and we are all sooooo stupid?!?!

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment