Monday 21 October 2013

THE THIRD CONDITION

Oh and on my travels I see something, YET AGAIN, that seems to describe my overall condition.

Only this time it seems to list other little things that I experience I would NEVER have linked to my physical pains.

1) Sensitivity to light and I hate being without sunglasses even in the winter months and currently have three sets.

2) Sensitivity to smells which had increased a lot in the last year and just today I thought I could smell burning and kept sniffing everything.

3) Something to do with taste which is odd because Doner Kebabs stated rafting gross about a year ago and not eaten one since, lol.

4) Read one sufferer referring to bolts of pain in their feet which I have been getting around a year or so now.

OK so that last one could have been spotted as a link. But the others I would never have guessed in a million years! But then the constant insistence of Plantar fasciitis along with my conditions not possibly being linked and dealing with things one at a time and...Oh I have forgotten the other thing the NHS have done! Well there were a great deal of things to remember, lol.

This has happened a few times before when I have been convinced I have discovered my affliction. So I am not going to be placing any bets. But it is now a third condition that can cause all these things despite being told there were not any?! Which is why the previous times I was so sure I had found it. But now I am on my third condition and all those Doctors telling me that a condition that linked everything did not exist now look like it was a knowing lie.

The previous conditions were Charcot Marie Tooth, the Claw Hand thing ooh yeah Dupuytren's Contracture and now it is Fibromyalgia! Oddly I met a woman a couple years back who was a Fibromyalgia sufferer and whose father worked for GCHQ! LOL.

These three things are hardly unheard of and my idiot GP was aware of CMT and Fibromyalgia is a condition that even I have heard of, maybe not quite enough though, lol.

Of course this is provided that the NHS and those lying Doctors have not lied about my previous estimations based on some research?!

https://www.fibrocenter.com/fibromyalgia-pain.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment