Thursday 3 April 2014

THE BALL WAS IN THEIR COURT

Right here we go again!!

Now I have asked TOTTENHAM MAGISTRATES COURT quite directly why they seem to think that as a Judge they are allowed to completely IGNORE the law?

I have had an answer yet again telling me to approach Enfield Council over the orders to which I not not bloody give a shit about!

The question about why they broke the law was entirely ignored neither confirmed nor denied!!

Added to this you can see that this idiot states that 'they do not keep copies of reasons'?!

Then how the fuck can they ever be held accountable?!?!?!

MY REPLY TO THEIR EMAIL BELOW ...

Dear Sirs

So let me get this straight?

A court of law does not keep copies of what they granted despite the fact mistakes may have been made, which they have in this instance, and therefore have no comebacks whatsoever?

Can I take it you also do not have a copy of the emails I sent you either? Because I can assure you and the corrupt Judge that threw these orders around like they were confetti that not only do I still have the emails I sent you but that I can prove that you sent them?

I always think it fair that everyone I battle with knows fully the situation and knows it via several emails.

I repeat once again that your Judge issued orders against someone that by law they cannot, which PART of that are you having difficulties with?! I find it absolutely staggering that I have now had tyo mention this TWICE to a court of law.  That this SUPPOSED COURT OF LAW has now ignored the laws I presented to them and the evidence TWICE!!!

Please bear in mind that if you check the blog address I hgave you that you are so arrogant and over-confident that feel your untouchable that Northampton County Court has ALREADY refused orders based on both the evidence I provided as well as the BLOG.

Had they ignoed me as you have done they would not have actually been anywhere near as bad as you.

PLUS THEY ARE A COUNTY COURT!

I dop hope that you stop avoding the issue, I do not CARE about the Order granted, despite the fact I was sure you stated a Litigation Order in your last email and now have to check, I simply want an explanation as to why this particular Judge in Tottenham Magistrates Court seems to think he or she can simply ignore the law?!

Your avoiding this VERY serious issue and the only thing you are doing is making this abundantly clear to not just me but over 100,000 visitors and climibing by several thousand per week.

PLEASE answer my question for the umpteenth time.

Martin Haswell BSc

THEIR EMAIL TTO ME ...

> From: gl-hcornermcenq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
> To: saintallnights@hotmail.com
> Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 07:37:40 +0100
> Subject:
>
>
>
> Dear Mr Haswell,
>
> Thank you for email, the Magistrates Court do not keep copies of the liability orders that are granted and nor do they keep a written copy of reasons as to why the order was granted. However if wish to have a copy of the liability order you will need to contact Enfield council directly who should be able to help you with your queries.
>
> Regards
>
> Duty Legal Adviser 

No comments:

Post a Comment