Tuesday 22 October 2013

NOT SO DEADLY SPIDER OUTBREAK

OK!

Lol.

This is utter utter rubbish and my friends and I cannot believe this is on the media. Now I see it is on the BBC app and full of inaccuracies that render it laughable!

First off it is not a 'SUDDEN' outbreak as the spiders they refer to have been here fir over twenty years! They are known as False Widow Spiders or more commonly known as Jockey Spiders.

Secondly no one in the pretty trade, all of which have been familiar with these spiders for the last twenty years, as ever known a single person to be bitten by one.

THIRDLY they are NOT Britain's most venomous spider as even the common Daddy-Long-Legs had venom that can kill you but their fangs cannot penetrate human skin!!

Just prior to spring this on the BBC app I was actually asked by the pet shop owner I am currently in if I had posted on my blog about what a 'load of shit these stories are'? Lol.

I said that I had yet to get around to it yet and then lo and behold I look at the BBC app while here and there is the story of the sudden invading dangerous spiders?! Lol.

This actually shows those that know me how odd it is that I have not even been spoken to over the last few years regarding my endeavors and evidence but this sensationalist BS had appeared in The Daily Star several times and now on the BBC!

'Spider outbreak' shuts school http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-24623652

No comments:

Post a Comment