Thursday 2 October 2014

TIT FOR TWATS TOO

I have had a reply from Atos. It is one again full of BS and one again avoid to answer my questions, actually starting that they airway did one of them.

Odd as I do not recall posting about it on here and ripping shit out of them for it?! Which you know I just so love to do right now! Until I get bored with it one day.

As well as claiming they answered the question that the have refused A Home Visit and already told me why I have requested to know, after accusing her off lying, why it was so very difficult to copy and paste the reasons from the correspondence they claim they already sent?!

I would wager I won't get a reply to my reply? Still it matters not.

The other day I was speaking to someone I know and told them about the NHS attempting to falsely label me as some violent idiot twice now. He said "but that should not come into it, even if you had a mental condition that makes you tend to be violent you still need A Doctor!" I simply answered "well exactly!" of course I never pointed this out. Start pointing things out to soon and my intention of them talking crap and dropping themselves in it while recording them would not have got very far.
The difference is whereas others would have narrow thinking and get one thing on tape and wave it about to get what they wanted, or deserved, I did not.

I always thought about the bigger picture. It says always about the bigger picture for me. Just catching out one or two people was too easy and not satisfying enough for my desires. Not a challenge.

But a dozen of each over even years and this was a challenge I would relish, oh yes. It was also the only viable way of exposing the find stench of rot in the UK to be able to then cut it away from society with a scalpel like precision.

I am still doing this and rather better than I thought.

Emails...

Dear Sirs

**********

Well your lying organisation seems to be requesting that I contact you because they simply cannot argue with me so start either lying, omitting or other such crap to avoid speaking or answering questions.

Do NOT play dumb! It will not be well received!

I am well aware that both my name and my blogs reputation is preceding me so I already know that your entire organisation knows what I have been doing for the last two years plus now.

I was told rather wrongly that 'secretly recording assessments at Atos is not allowed' but I don't really give Atos because it's not illegal and you cannot stop me.

Here is a line I sent to the Brain of Britain I prepositions contacted..

I have for a very long time been recording every meeting I ever had with anyone and as everyone now realises there is 100GB of data and a fair chunk is published online. I have been publishing this for over two years and continued to record to date. I stated a couple years before I started my blog.
I think I can let you work out the.. size of the problem.

However as I stated to that person in my last email the clue is in the statement. I find it utterly bizarre that public services have employed so many people that are...

1 Defrauding the British taxpayer knowingly...

2 That they think themselves, by talking this way, if thinking themselves of some higher order despite not having the intelligence as they quite obviously have no idea why I am upset or possess no empathy whatsoever and your supposed to all be health professionals?

With no ability to tell the truth now answer direct questions and quite obviously from the time the appointments are set have no understanding of my condition whatsoever!  Completely the opposite to what your organisation told the Fibromyalgia Association UK!

I paste an email I just sent to the lady who died not like being caught it lying or likes answering questions.  That is after I sign off.

Oh and I warn you now that my entire medical files at both the NHS, as I have a mountain of evidence on them too, and the DWP have subsequently vanished. Bad show and most definitely not wise.

But these are the kind of forced errors I have been making all along.

It was quite obvious to me a long time ago there was quite an elaborate and clever plan to misinform and manipulate the British Public. It was also going to take an even more elaborate, intricate at times and very clever plan to find out what is going on, how it works and who was in the chain to see the plan through.

I am not going to even bother proving the blog address.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

EMAIL PREVIOUS...

Dear Sirs

************
"without sufficient medical evidence, we are unable to advise on your functional ability, which is why a face to face"

Just two points to join up for you as you don't fully see the implications nor glaring holes within your own statements and emails..

1 So how is it that you have no requested it?

2 I have previously sent both you and the DWP evidence of all my 6 conditions providing both attachments in emails and the addresses on the internet to where they can be found.

3 You have NOT bloody well explained to me one at all why a home visit is not possible! If so they would be clear to see that I was lying to all the tests on my blog! Your a liar pure and simple but then I have come to exist this of you.

Are you now in denial about all the bad press your organisation has had?

I could also explain remarks made by my current GP regarding all this but I shall leave that did another time.

So if you could answer those two simple questions and the previous ones you have yet again failed to answer, answering by lying and claiming you already answered when in point of fact you did not is still avoidance.

After all why is it so difficult to do what I do week in and week out and copy and paste or resend the email? Did they only teach  you what the 'reply' button does and nothing else.
You also made no remark about the fact I have every single letter and email you ever sent me and that not only can I prove, and have done, over and over that your a lying and criminal organisation.
I was just explaining to a visitor today what your organisation stated about why you have failed to turn up for one of three, or was it four,  home visits to which they realised you cannot prove at all that your staff were honest.

So as I not only KNOW DAMN WELL that you do home visits that I have three letters from you with four lies about why you did not on each occasion.

So I ask once again...

Why are you now refusing to perform a Home Visit?!

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment