Sunday 26 October 2014

THE FINAL CURTAIN PART ONE

"I don't want to alarm"

That is a line I will remember for the rest of my days.

This post is going to be an unusual one. Normally if I include a link they are at the bottom of my posts. On this one I will put up a link shortly to a page and everything afterwards would be quots taken from this page.

I first want to explain in part how I found this page. I very recently came up with an idea on a search by linking to things together I not only never thought could possibly be linked but which I have never come across before, but will state the was plenty of opportunities. To find out.

Quite unfortunately I found it.

This may turn out to be a nightmare scenario in just a few days that would seriously put to an end almost all my plans. All of them, bar one. 

If fact the very creation of this blog was in part a kind of... insurance of a kind. In the event that I was prevented by an outside force from continuing my work this very blog would, way ahead of schedule, finish the job in a way that would reverberate for a very long time to come.

Now I had hoped that the emerging of an... opposing force would feel to materialise and believe me when I say that this one was not foreseen.

Unforeseen or not I had to plan for every eventuality while first gathering, acquiring, planning, tricking and manipulating everything and everyone I needed to do to get to where I am right at this very moment.

Now if it turns out that indeed what is.... suspected by some turns out to be the case I have no doubt whatsoever that the timing of this... emergence will be talked about by more and more people for the foreseeable years. This is because the timing will seem... very hard to believe for many. I have no doubt that if I do turn out to be rather unlucky that this... timing and the incidents will spark of God knows how many conspiracy theories for a very, VERY long time to come. It will also get crazy because...

I simply cannot say that any of these conspiracy theories will be wrong because I do not know what they are. I also do not know the truth to this that have gone on in recent times either.

There are some odd recent events that have dumbfounded me and I could not explain. I have mentioned this things on here too.

In any event that something very odd occurs I cannot explain away then this is what it is... 

unexplainable. In situations like this any theory,  no matter how bizarre sounding, cannot be ruled out. A theory is exactitude what it says on the tin, until the day it is disproved. A conspiracy theory means that a group of people, big or small, believe that other groups have conspired to work against another group. Invariably is used to say that one group belonging to government/rich/powerful people or any combination thereof have worked against less fortunate groups or poorer groups. Sometimes these can be shady,  cloak and dagger this groups who don't exist on paper. Other times this could be cuts the use, I won't say 'clever use', of organisations meant to be servants to the people.

I always knew that eventually my actions would lead to the eye opening discoveries of that which I have told everyone about that visits this blog. I just did not know how this would occur. Indeed I stated from day one, or at least early on, that both my plans, actions and endeavours asking with this blog were... many faceted.

Well a number of these facts were bit visible to me while others were merely unlikely.

This week will prove this theory one way or the other. There is a question and the answer is yet to come. I can't tell you the question because it would not be right and I'm sure declaring the question before it is asked in the correct... scenario could also backfire on me. In light of recent events I would rather not allow the possibility of backfires. No siree!

But the question can be told when the answer has been given and not before. But that is a lot sooner than you might currently be thinking? Or indeed I imagine that the largest percentage of those that read this might glance up at the date this was posted and realise it's possible the answer may already have been given. You would probably be quite correct too as I am sure that 24 to 48 hours would suffice.

So without any further ado, here is one link I promised to do with Fibromyalgia and then a series of... quite deliberated pasted fur the rest of the post...

http://www.ei-resource.org/articles/fibromyalgia-articles/causes-and-treatment-of-fibromyalgia/
Research suggests fibromyalgia may be the result of:

Trauma, especially whiplash injuries.Hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPA) dysfunction.Emotional/physical/mental stress.Low thyroid function.Low serotonin states.Adrenal dysfunction.Chronic viral, mycoplasma, and or bacterial infections.Endocrine disorders.Sleep disorders.

The truth is we really don’t know for sure what causes fibromyalgia.

The decrease in DHEA levels correlates with the general decline of cell-mediated immunity and increased incidence of cancer. DHEA protects the thymus gland, a major player in immune function. My fibromyalgia patient's usually take a special adrenal cortex glandular supplement.

What We Do Know

Fibromyalgia is now thought to arise from a miscommunication between the nerve impulses of the central nervous system. The neurons, which supply the brain, become more excitable, exaggerating the pain sensation. This over-amplification of pain is referred to as "central sensitization." 

Fibromyalgia patients have a reduction in their pain threshold (allodynia), an increased response to painful stimuli (hyperalgesia) and an increase in the duration of pain after nociceptor stimulation (persistent pain). Individuals with fibromyalgia syndrome have low levels of serotonin, a 4-fold increase in nerve growth factor, and elevated levels of substance P. Nerve growth factor (NGF) is a member of a family of peptides known as the neurotrophins. The exposure of nociceptive sensory neurons to NGF leads to up-regulation of substance P in sensory neurons. Substance P, the neuropeptide in spinal fluid, is a neurotransmitter that is released when axons are stimulated. 

Increased levels of substance P increase the sensitivity of nerves to pain or heighten awareness of pain. Although it’s not fully understood, fibromyalgia patients have an imbalance of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. This imbalance creates hormonal inconsistencies, which disrupt the body’s ability to maintain homeostasis.

Many of the most common fibromyalgia symptoms including widespread muscle pain, fatigue, poor sleep, gastrointestinal problems, and depression regularly occur in people with various neuroendocrine disorders, including those manifested by HPA dysfunction. Researchers believe suppression of the HPA (quite likely from chronic stress), which results in lowering human growth hormone (HGH), dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), cortisol, and other hormones, is aggravated by the chronic pain and poor sleep associated with fibromyalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment