Thursday 9 October 2014

WHEN THE TIDE RUSHES IN

I think I am missing track of the NHS and it's upcoming strikes?

Now I thought I heard somewhere that the Nurses were going to strike? Then I definitely read that Midwives voted to strike. I stated that this would not do the NHS any good at all. Despite the fact I have bit said anything good about the NHS in over two years of posting on my blogs. It will get worse before this post is even finished.

Now I have a link that states that Radiographers are going to strike over pay?!

Now I am going to ask the obvious question...

How many more NHS staff in other departments are going to strike next?!

Now reminding you of what I said earlier in that it will get worse for the NHS, or primarily their staff, before this post is finished?

Now I am going to ask the not so obvious question...

Will the NHS staff of at least one department actually chose to strike over the fact they have been asked to lie to patients?

Or even that they were lied to themselves and manipulated to lie to patients?

Or even that their letters about patients have been intercepted and forged so that patients get lie to, therefore committing fraud?!

Whereas everyone else asks themselves the first and most obvious question about NHS strikes it is the later questions that occur to me.

For me some other things so occur to me too...

As time goes on the evidence against the NHS and the government along with scandalous stories will mount up. As the different departments decided to strike in turn something will happen.
Those that realise that the corruption, lies and falsification is indeed both rife and widespread will ask themselves something. If they have any sympathy for those that must have known this was going on but done nothing but not strike over their own greed?

I do not know how many more will strike and how much time will pass between each department declaring that they will. I also do not know how long it will be before enough if the public will realise the truth. I also do not know going by the figures I get what the ratio needs to be.

Then factor in that my blog is viewed worldwide and this matter it a little trickier.

I just had a thought! The tabloids and TV News here might have avoided the things I have achieved for whatever reason but ...

The late night news sometimes shows you, albeit front pages only, of newspapers from around the world! If the UK news has been avoiding it they might get screwed royally if an overseas news team covers it? Look even worse if they end up showing it on someone's front page on their own airtime?! Lol.

That would be... HILARIOUS.

Radiographers to strike over NHS pay http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-29481636

No comments:

Post a Comment