Wednesday 8 October 2014

TIT FOR TWAT TREE

Once again Atos contact and one again they show lies, incompetence or both.

After being told the are no medical records on me that they can find this lady states that they do. Except...

They did not have evidence of Fibromyalgia when they made the previous three or four home visits, yet now decide I don't qualify when I do have evidence?!

There are so many things wrong with their statements it completely boggles the mind!

They have not contacted neither my previous GP, registered must be 4 months now, nor my last GP who I was registered with four around 7 months.

The little bit regarding the last GP had some really glaring deliberate mistakes. But these are not in this post but are in the blog. The lady states they have NHS evidence on me... Remember that.

Then you have to think of the timelines and what I knew I had and when I knew along with that of the last 3 GPs and what one in particular, the previous one, stated to me which is on the tape!?!

Of course there is no mention of the catalogue of lies either which is what my complaint was about!
They told me they have no record of the fact they sent me no less then THREE letters apologising for not turning up for a Home Visit! Yet they know the dates and times.

EMAILS IN REVERSE ORDER WITH MY REPLY FIRST TO THEIR EMAIL BELOW..

Dear Christine Hughes

I have been lied to get again by Atos and my questions/complaint has not been dealt with, well there is a surprise.

First off no documentation regarding my health exists with you or the DWP and I have had a phone call from the dwp stating this and apologising for it. Ooh did I forget to mention that recording?! Yes that was awhile ago now.

So your statement that you requested medical evidence and s bit sufficient is built crap too. You have not contacted my gps as I asked them. Oh yes and I do mean gps,  PLURAL, because I have caught two GPs in a row lying about conditions, drugs, dosages and the existence of NHS Departments. I also have two Doctors falsifying ultrasound tests and in the last four years I have recorded every meeting I ever had with anyone.

Unfortunately the GPs kicked me off there register after I told them I knew what was going on. They attempted to falsely label me as first mad, second violent and when this failed accused me of breaking the law by secretly recording public services for four years!

Oops, so you have not contacted my latest GP, as you would not know who they were, and nor the last, unless of course your willing to tell me that my previous GP did get contacted from you, put in the letter what he was told to and lied to me about it?!

That really WOULD make my year!

You might find that a bit of a problem proving the contents of the letter he may have been instructed to write. Let me just say that there is an easily proceed lack of professionalism which is very easily proved, ergo I possess proof, and leave it at that.

Hmm now what's next? Oh yeah..

1 Your the complaints department, another blatant rip off of British taxes, and yet you have made no comment at all about the lies about Home Visits bit being made!

2 The fact that I have had Home Visits before therefore means that I qualify,  Fibromyalgia is a progressive condition and once again you expose your own lack of knowledge in the world of medicine.

3 You have made no remark I came across about the fact I was told that you claimed you did not make an appointment in August?! But you seem to be admitting I have a pending claim for PIPs soon...  are you saying I am right or something else?

4 So your insisting on sticking with the line 'well you qualified for a Home Visit severance times in the past but despite the fact we are claiming to have letters staying your Fibromyalgia (the dozens of symptoms I have told you and the DWP of for a decade, which you did not have for ALL PREVIOUSLY AGREED HOME VISITS), Oesophagitis Grade C (sudden vomiting without warning), Hiatus Hernia (severe heartburn), painful groin from your inguinal hernia repair and the knee problem which I have a letter about from 3 years ago or more and have a confirmed diagnosis of on tape diagnosed by Dr Kirkham at Guy's Hospital the same time he diagnosed the Fibromyalgia, but later incompetent omitted to former from the letter as per instructed?

Are you serious? Really?! Please remember while I laugh and smile that this would have been on my blog for 12 hours or more by the time you read it!

Please forward these emails onto the DWP.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

--
Sent from myMail app for Android
Monday, 06 October 2014, 02:54pm +01:00 from "R customer relations" <custrelations@atoshealthcare.com>:

Dear Mr Haswell

I am now able to respond to your email of 2 nd October 2014.

Further medical evidence was requested but this was insufficient to recommend that you meet the Support Group (SG) or that a home visit was necessary, which is why you were asked to attend an assessment.

We appreciate you have provided copious amounts of information; however, we are unable to advise that you meet SG criteria.

We have previously explained why a home visit was not authorised and I have nothing further to add to what has already been stated.

For your information, customers who are in receipt of a benefit are periodically referred to Atos Healthcare for advice and the majority of those are required to attend an assessment at some point. It is noted you have not been seen since 200 8 when you claimed Incapacity Benefit and it would have been helpful to be able to provide the DWP with an up to date picture of how your condition currently affects you. It may be useful to explain that ESA is different to IB and the criteria to reach benefit threshold is different. You can find out about ESA and the WCA on the DWP website, in particular, the ESA214 will be of particular interest regarding the criteria that needs to be met in order to meet benefit threshold.

We do offer home visits; however, as previously explained, we do require supporting medical evidence to show why a home visit is required. We have not received sufficient medical information in yo ur case to warrant offering a home visit. There is no record of you being offered a home visit due to an IB or ESA referral s. Whilst it is possible y ou may have been offered a home visit in relation to a previous DLA claim; the criteria for this is v ery different to ESA.

As you failed to attend the appointment booked for the 2 nd October, your ESA referral has been closed and returned to the DWP office dealing with your claim. Form BF223 h as been sent to you for you to complete and return to the Decision Maker explaining why you did not attend the appointment.

I have been advised that you currently have a live Personal Independent Payment (PIP) referral. Any concerns about this should be directed to the PIP Customer Service Team at

PIP-Customerservice@atos.net

regards

Christine Hughes

Senior Complaints Manager
Customer Relations
0113 232 7032

No comments:

Post a Comment