Sunday 26 October 2014

THE QUESTION OF THE ANSWER, NO

Hmm. I have still not managed to get to hospital I am afraid and I going to state it won't be possible today either.

A family member is coming down and I have not told anybody about either this or several other things, but in the family anyway.

There was a question I was asked that I answered no to. No to the NHS Direct and no to the Paramedic and then no to my GP.

This has just become a yes answer to my utter surprise.

So now I face a quandary of sorts. Do I hold out and go tomorrow or do I attempt to go today with the possibility of the embarrassment and a relative quite capable of making things worse?

This Tablet will accompany me while at hospital, provided I do not forget it and many other things? So I should be able to get a feel of updates onto this blog?

Just in case and there are several very real possibilities from this some I hope are not the case as I am.... NOT DONE YET!

Nearly but not quite.

Fiddlesticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment