Wednesday 22 October 2014

ANOTHER NIGHT IN A DIFFERENT HELL

Damn it!

I already typed this out but in true Google like fashion the app had lost the text! Grrr!

Right so now it is 9.23am and not 8.45am and I was awoken by discomfort around 4am. Oddly this is a time that I became all too familiar with some years back.

When I typed this out, the previous bloody time, I thought I was over with the difficulties bit it seems that despite the nightmare I have been through its not done with me yet! Crap! At 8.45am was the first time I could focus enough to type out a post. Well for awhile anyway. I stopped to check on the name of a bacteria that could be the cause of my current issues. I was not familiar with the name but it was mentioned along with another I am familiar with. Well only in that I have been tested for it several times by different doctors in recent times. It anyways comes back negative. Hmm come to think of it I cannot remember why I was tested for Helicobactor pylori in the past anyway? Taking things like Lansoprazole,  Omeprazole and Oesomeprazole for too long was one reason. Its on here somewhere.

My issue this time is sort of the save thing that's now been bugging me for around 7 weeks give or take a week. Only tonight something I forgot to mention to my new GP reoccurred and a lot more intense than it was previously and to the point of vomit inducing. Which I also ended up doing. Twice. The former I refer to are 'sulphur burps' or sulfur if your American.

Oh crap, have to come back to this but will mention that this is one of several moments in recent years when I have been curled up on my bathroom floor, this time with a intense throbbing pain in my back, wanting to quite literally die. Gets better as too because as I was looking fit this other bacteria,  Gallia or similar, one page stated to another with the dance symptoms that they should get it checked out of your family had a history of stomach cancer?! My great grandfather died of that and my grandmother what's right she would go the same way and why she avoided Doctors and hospitals like they were the plague!

For the love of...

It is now 11.03am abs no sleep since I last typed in this post.

I thought I had been through the worst moments of the night? I was horribly wrong!

I thought I had been surprised in the past with how can come out of the human body? I was wrong then too.

Added to some seriously projectile vomiting and diarrhea my stomach pains were joined by a terrible but odd, as an accompanying symptom, back pain. Starting off as a low throbbing that would build rapidly in a few seconds to have me grabbing my back whole throwing my head back. With moments of 'crouch, kneel, sit, repeat' going on during all this as well as the disgusting taste and smell from what seemed like everywhere! Truly I have never experienced anything quite like this!

I am done. This had gone on for 7 weeks with the worst night being last night. The throbbing of my back increasing to the point it felt like something would burst had me think of my father who complained of the same thing a few times. The last time he did it turned out to be a busy aneurysm and he died as a result. Within a year of being set up by a household name. A household name that a member of the public mentioned to me and a couple of friends he and his wife believed were both corrupt and finished. In fact this day one of two things mentioned to me in recent days that people stated would not exist five years from now?! No, he has not read my blog! If he had he might fancy cutting that time in half? Lol. Yes they are on here with the rest of the usual suspects.

I digress. I'm done. Like I said. This cannot go on and nor can I have another night remotely like last night! My GP forgot my Tramadol so I will drop in a note. Only he only does Thursdays. It also turns out that I may have unknowingly poisoned myself. This is the only other option outside of stomach cancer and going with that. This would mean then that for a number of reasons is down to the Fibromyalgia.

Go figure!

Damn and now I am getting an increase in stomach pain again!

This reminds me of mentioning those horrid moments when you would give anything for someone to just flick a switch and turn it all off. Those are the real low points no one should deal with too often and yet I have felt this way around a dozen times in recent years. I think I can honestly say that almost all down to Fibromyalgia too?

Still hopefully it will pass soon, no pun intended lol, and I will fall asleep hopefully? Also today is a payday for me and I normally return Wednesday nights, every other Wednesday that is, with a film.
I doubt I will be leaving the house at all today which is the first time I have done that on a payday in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment