Tuesday 7 October 2014

THE BATTLE LINES GET DRAWN

I have a... unique way of doing things. I... think outside the box, it could be argued.
It has worked better than I imagined and it still does.

I divulge many things on the pages of this blog but I also hold things back too. There are many reasons for this some obvious, like compromising a legal case, others are not, like giving away the way I work and I informing the enemies on my long list. I call them enemies and have done for the life of this blog but I should explain something.

I did not make them my enemies and in actual fact they made an enemy of me.

Along with all of the usual claptrap I sometimes wait for things to happen. These things I expect to happen are unknown to me or in other words I have no idea in what form it will come. I will just know it when it occurs and the event will tell me something. That is how I get my heads up despite the fact I may not be in their faces at the time.

There was an... event. Well there were a couple of events and I know what they are and why. Unfortunately for those that populate my list I now know that they are well aware of the gravity of the situation. Let us just say that an active attempt was made to.. muddy the waters, so to speak.
In so doing the cat is out of the bag.

Also there has been a definite fixed timeline all along that can't be altered. Or so I thought. Rather surprisingly one of the events that recently took place have... altered this timeline to quite some degree! In fact this could be anywhere from 6 months to a whole year?! How, why and which way are the key questions here. I am not telling, lol.

Two things that you should avoid doing in any battle with me and that is first of do not do anything I can find out about and do not be predictable. Especially if I have been leading you that way!

Some events allow me to smile gleefully when I realise that they are being utterly predictable and so easily manipulated. Other times the reactions can inform me of something very important.
Attempts to attack me shows that the all out war I have been expecting and the first salvos have been launched.

It was an extremely laughable and humongous misfire.

The enemy has suddenly shown that they are most definitely twitchy.

So the proverbial goal posts are now in motion and no doubt they will likely change direction... possibly? I have my ball on the penalty spot and the posts are heading towards the corner flags about now. Too bad I was always good at taking penalties! Must be the only English guy that can?! Lol.
I suppose when they get around to reading this post, probably first thing tomorrow, they will be none too pleased? Oh dear.

Now I wonder if all the staff of the public service in question will realise all the paperwork and recordings of every... let's say meetings, are all on here and have been for a very long time. I wonder if they will now all scramble about to see if their particular letters with their signatures are on here? So either realising that they have been caught red handed or about to be thrown on their own swords and they were not even aware of it?!

Well actually they were because I warned each and every one of them and those letters and emails are also on here. Oops.

Back up plans. Just when you think your dodging one trap you get ensnared in another.

Also the weather, as you probably have noticed if your in the UK,  has finally cooled down. So I will be getting back to my philosophical meanderings and some of my other blogs.

At least now the timeline is shifting and in my favour.

That's just a couple of events and another one I discovered had just handed me the six inch nails for another in the list. In certain cases these things affect more than one in the list. Possibly in all the events? 

Oddly enough I told some friends of mine that there will be a short list of key events that will tell me the touch paper has been lit. I also stated that a series of things would also happen in a very short space of time and even stated what some of them would be.

Two of those I expected occurred with one or two others in 24 hours.

I thought for quite some time that the run up from September 2014 up until the general election. Little did I know just how... interesting and... eventful the next 6 months could be!

Finally it will be eventful and lead to it all being over and allow for some joyous times. Well not for a bloody long list of people in the various public services maybe but for me it will.

That, of course, does not include the two or three, vague is deliberate, things I have working simultaneously that will finally allow me to bring down two or three of the others in my list.

I for one cannot wait! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment