Monday 21 April 2014

TO BE ON EARTH TWO

Well they have found an earth like planet but a little larger, in the Goldilocks zone and possibly having water?!

How cool is that?!

Now I just wonder how long it wool be before the Americans decide that they own it and start selling parts of it off?!

At least it won't be refurbished or second hand?!

Lmao!

I really do hate crap like that. I think it was hearing that you could buy posts of the moon years ago? I thought feck me they are not even there and they already declared ownership and want to sell it off?!
I just how that long before space travel becomes common place someone kicks these people where it hurts?! Lol! Otherwise the first materials to be sent to these places will be a billion tones of yellow paint and some paint brushes to map out double yellow lines for parking tickets before they have even delivered the asphalt?!

Blood sucking vampire twats!!

'Most Earth-like planet yet' found http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-27054366

No comments:

Post a Comment