Tuesday 1 April 2014

NEWS MEDIA MANOEUVRES

I recently heard of a strange question that was asked of a series of people and this question also links back here to this blog and was a surprise for me!

Yes I did expect this question to be asked but not of a TV News Reporter and not nearly so soon as it now has been asked!

The question, I hear you ask?

Why it is 'Do you believe everything you are told in the News?' of course!!

Now that is a big tick! Hmm I wonder...it has now occurred to me that what has been going on is a series of preemptive strikes to take what I can only describe as momentum out of the statements on my blog to lessen the shock factor of many of my statements in many of my posts?! LOL!

Hmm now I wonder whether this is going on or even if it is not I would simply answer by saying; If you arrived here because of something you have only just heard recently in the news, do yourself a favour and do a search on here for more posts and they write down the times and dates that I posted them?

Yes I would say something like that.

LMFAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment