Tuesday 30 January 2018

PIPPED AT THE POST

I never thought I would see the day?!

I'd been hearing that something was supposed to change with PIP, or Personal Independent Payments. I was told something on the phone earlier today. I decided to look to see if there was anything reported by the BBC via their app and there is.

"The government was wrong to cut PIP benefits in the first place, wrong to bring in the PIP regulations last year and it was wrong to repeatedly ignore the views of the courts"

That was a quote I agreed with but I never thought I would see quoted and especially after the government, or at least someone, admitted they were wrong.

But what bought about this sudden change?

Have they saved enough money and decided to ease off the brakes?

Have they realised that it's not actually helping their cause?

Have they realised that they are not going to look good to anyone offer this and in fact look bad?

Have they realised that the history books of the future will reflect badly in them?

Have they realised that with the Internet in everyone's pocket now they can't hide what they truly are?

Did they read any of the above on this blog and shit their pants? Hard? Boom!! Lol.

I don't know what the truth is but I'm just relieved to hear this news. I'm pleased for so many people that are suffering, have been suffering but which might now come to an end?

I also can't help wondering if this is why both myself and my solicitor heard from the HMCTS out of the blue? This seems to suggest that I am likely to get my own PIP back but I'll believe it when I see it and .. it's a bit too late to prevent a whole load of damage done to me and others around me.

However .. this might be repairable. As and when the previous decision is reversed and I am paid.
It's a little .. annoying right now but I've got it in hand .. to a degree ..

I've got three possibilities right now .. well, no actually it's four possibilities.

As I'm constantly .. well around a third of my time thinking about someone, another third of the time thinking about someone else and the last third .. keeping busy, doing jobs, cycling too far and .. collapsing because of greying and blacking out. Good job this room is bloody narrow!

I was spotted going .. so to speak and I didn't realise until I heard someone say "What was that?" and it took a few seconds for me to wonder if they were talking to me. I turned around and they were indeed looking at me. I said "nothing". They then assumed it was the stuff on my room. I said "It's not that .. don't worry about it" but they don't worry anyway.

Someone else spotted .. something else and asked what it was and I replied "it's nothing, don't worry about it".

These people are not used to me .. not revealing things when asked. Not used to me not informing them of things either.

It seems no one had paid much attention in the last five years?! Lol.

Didn't expect things to get a bad as they did, in all honesty. But then I didn't expect the government and public services to do what they are doing to their very own people. Well they were already treating their own people badly and have been for a number of years. But not to the depths that they have the last year or two.

Hopefully this news report now signals that this is coming to an end and things will turn around for a lot of people? Hoping this occurs due a few I know as well as myself?

It's going to be an interesting couple of months, that is for certain.

A few weeks to a month for three things I have going on to pan out OK. One of these I've tried to pull off for five years now. No. Two of these I've tried to pull off for five years. One took a little longer than I thought. Another took a lot longer than I thought. The other .. has had a delay of a couple of weeks. But two have the potential to be productive in a few days to a couple of weeks. The other two have the potential to be productive in a couple of weeks to a couple of months.

In the meantime I have to sort out two things .. I'm holding off for one .. which I may be able to do in person .. and get done quicker, my passport. The other can be done later on .. maybe not even here?!

For now I only need one to get by and get things .. done.

Oh boy .. just one thing becoming productive would have me racing off with a smile.

Ooh boy .. two things would have me leaping with joy.

Oooh boy .. three things would have me pass out from shock.

Oooooh boy .. four things? Shit .. I only have my own blood pressure monitor .. I need my own defibrillator?!

We are talking one month here. Not two or three years as before for one single plan, no-no-no. I say again, just one month. At the outside. By then some things should be done and the others should have set dates or would be obvious what was going, or indeed 'not going', to happen. One month .. or less.
I keep imagining giving out that bloody big sigh of relief. That slowly escaping breath you get from some big relief, knowing that what had stressed you out for so long is finally over. For good.
Ooh boy.

PIP from my POSTS?! LMAO!

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Personal Independence payments: All 1.6 million claims to be reviewed - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42862904

No comments:

Post a Comment