Tuesday 23 January 2018

ONCE MORE THE MERRY-GO-ROUND

I received a message tonight about a report of an NHS cover up.

When I asked further about it they days it was something to do with epilepsy.

I then realised I had seen something about this story on the news. Though I didn't catch it all and had to go out.

Oh if it turned out to be a cover up I would be happy about that beyond belief. Because I've known for awhile now that there are some bad things going on within the NHS and it doesn't appear to change when you have moved 250 miles north .. west.

I'll have to check that out further.

On the exact same day there is another BBC report about children's health being affected adversely in England. Yeah I've seen that first hand.

Child services was referred to as 'disjointed' due to public health cuts was stated.

The government stated that "world-leading plans" for child health were in place.

Yeah right. Where?

I was astonished at the absolute lack altogether of help. Save one hamper of food that was provided to the council by charities anyway .. so not from the social workers at all. Not really so technically there was no help. When asked they said 'ask the community' in a roundabout way. I say this showed their naivety to what is happening in the real world outside there offices. Everyone is struggling everywhere and especially where I was.

I think 2018 will have more revelations regarding the public services than any other year previous to it.

As for my Aussie flu .. for a couple of days I actually thought it had gone. For the past twenty four hours I've had a slightly sore throat. Like the one you get that almost feels like the sore part is a lump.
In the meantime I wonder if the NHS will outdo itself further?

Sometimes it becomes obvious that you cannot go upwards, or improve, unless you hot the very bottom first. This has been obvious to me for awhile as merely trying to inform people who are mostly naive is simply not enough. Of course trying to inform people who are merely all amoral in reality, if not outwardly, wont work either.

So I often look or wait for signs that each public service has a news report on them to say they have hit rock bottom. This means a widespread habit of lies and cover-ups.

Yes as it turns out it is that report about the Epilepsy drug Sodium Valproate ad has caused disabilities in babies that Norman Lamb MP is referring to as a "scandal".

How many more times do we need to go around the various merry-go-rounds?



There are, of course, lots of other claims of cover-ups .. a hospital administered overdose kills a baby?!


No comments:

Post a Comment