Saturday 13 January 2018

FAILING THE HUMAN SPIRIT

I knew some years ago that they were casting out people with mental health issues and was told as much by a Psychiatrist, Dr Cody in Enfield.

I knew at the time that they would slowly move on to other conditions and one by one kick them off of any help or support they received.

I believe that was when the deaths of people needing care, support and financial support started a steep increase. That was under Tony Blair and long before the financial crisis started. Meaning that either they knew the financial crisis was coming long before they claimed that they did in the news media or .. they started something not knowing that what was to come would just spiral out of control.

Since then we have had George Osborne state we are all in this together standing atop a mountain of a growing number of dead bodies.

We have had Iain Duncan-Smith widely known outside of the news media that he sees the working class as slaves quit his job as Work and Pensions Secretary.

We have now had Justine Greening refuse to take on that same job and then seemed to .. resign?

Still things have gotten worse and still the mountain of bodies grows ever higher.

It has gotten far worse than I could ever have imagined and the way that mental health is .. dealt with, I was going to say handled but it is not, is atrocious. It is non-existent in reality.

I found a webpage that states as much ..

Within the NHS there is sometimes too much of a reliance on using the same techniques for everyone - The Telegraph (see link below)

An interesting line in the link below is one I think about constantly ..

 There is also the issue of clinical distance. When I was at the point of suicide, I was emotionally detached from everyone around me. Either consciously or unconsciously, I disconnected from the people who cared about me in order to be able to end my life. - The Telegraph (see link below)

An interesting section of the page in The Telegraph is this one ..

Our clients report that they are often told by mental health professionals: “It’s your decision.” This is in respect of the decision to end their life. Indeed, I was told this in 2012. It helped to validate the decision, in my mind. Our clients say it makes them feel that clinicians simply don’t care whether they survive or not. - The Telegraph (see link below)

That is literally how it has felt each time I have been in a suicidal period .. which always seems to happen every few years and always caused by the public services that receive tax money to help and support people.

The DWP, the NHS and the Local Councils.

What I linked together a long time ago and have long since called 'The Evil Trinity'.

Many years ago I watched a trilogy of horror films called The Omen. In this story the son of Satan is born and placed among a powerful family with the intention that he will become the most powerful person on Earth, the President of the United States of America. As a child you try to imagine the horrors that this would bring to a country and/or the world.

I no longer need to do this because .. this is how it feels like now.

Here is another line from the link below that they think they are so right about but is a massive failure .. because it is not bloody possible or we would all be bloody well doing it!

What I wanted at that point was to be heard, and for someone to understand and empathise, not to be told to go and focus on something practical instead - The Telegraph (see link below)
'Oh go and do this you enjoy or go and do that you enjoy' is what I would hear each time. Yeah well you can't .. either because your not in that frame of mind or because it is simply not possible.

For me right now there is nothing I would love more than to get back to doing that I was doing prior to relocating far, far away and spending a lot of time money and effort, not forgetting pain and Aussie flu for four moths solid.

I cannot and the reasons that I cannot are the reasons why I am in the low mood that I am. Low mood, a period of confusion, a frequently failing memory and suicidal thoughts until I get some clear sign that there is a clear path.

Very often we do not need our problems immediately solved .. we simply need to know, see or be assured that there is a lot at the end of the tunnel.

I like to write this blog but I also like to live on my own, near nature just outside London and go about with my new camera and do some photography. Wildlife and nature along with landscapes (yeah London not ideal) and I would like to do architecture and some more artistic photography too.

I started to think that George Osborne or Iain Duncan-Smith were the anti-Christ like characters but it it is not, they are just minions to someone else hidden away.

And the news media is focused on equal pay for people being paid many tens of thousands of pounds, hundreds of thousands of pounds and even millions of pounds. Mostly in media of course!

Oddly they are only now really talking about the flu in any depth .. it is not 'better late than never' when your a bloody news group!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/12/want-kill-nhs-wont-stop-kinder-system-could-save-lives/

The Australian .. Or New Zealand Flu is a couple of weeks away from being an official epidemic within two weeks and there is now talk of a Japanese strain too?!

But then this story is in the Daily Mail! Well they have to get it right sooner or later.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5262651/Flu-reach-epidemic-proportions-Britain-2-WEEKS.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment