Friday 3 August 2018

DESTROYING LIVES BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS

In a roundabout way it comes down to this and this is something that my daughter can clarify very, very clearly.

A long, long time ago the authorities and courts to save a few hundred quid decided to base everything on assumptions. While they got paid tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands each year.

They denied an investigation and I gave a warning.

I knew this was a slippery slope at the time. I told the judges, barrister and solicitor this along with Wirral Council.

I went all the way to the .. umm big court in Liverpool. Cannot recall what it was called. High Court?

Anyway ever since then I was proved correct time after time after time. I am still being proved correct today and it is my firm belief that in all these past fifteen years or so all involved do not want me to show that I was right and that they was wrong and have been scurrying around to bury it ever since.

There are many other factors and things involved along the way that many would be very interested in revealing to the world.

But the reason is that.

If I can prove to the world I was correct it undermines every local council and every single court that made the same decisions made upon the same assumptions for the past twenty to thirty years.

That in itself is a scandal of gargantuan proportions and all because they wanted to save a few hundred quid at the time and because of on overly strict rule they had in place.

For the next twenty five years dozens of other shocking things have taken place and there may be a lot more than even I know about?!

Many of these they have been ignoring like the proverbial plague too because over half the country want to talk about it and the other half want to hide it or pretend these things are not happening.

In it's entirety it does not merely have the potential do damage much of the public organisations it WILL damage almost all of these organisations.

They got away with this via removal of legal aid and I suspected as much but never thought for a moment that I would pay so dearly for it nor would my daughter pay for it.

Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment