Tuesday 7 August 2018

THE CALL TO ARMS

Alex Jones has barely got out the shower to brying banned before he stepped into it.

As he steps out it turns out that they are now onto their next witch hunt!

Tim Pool had a video pop up on my notifications and when I saw the title I immediately thought ..

Oh come on, man?! Am I ever going to get to sleep tonight.

No .. OK out was what the fuck?

Then I had the other thought, lol.

Jesus Christ.

Oh yeah and Count Dankula, been calling him Dunkula, sorry, posted on Twitter asked how many lies will appear in the media about him?

Then Vee posted about a comic called "Always Punch Nazis" and after groaning I thought .. really?! So tried to make The Quartering aware of that one.

Jesus it's like in onslaught?!

If this was war and that was a salvo half of us would be dead right now?!

Convenient for them then that they have that power?

Well .. let's be honest and it's a much diminished and still dwindling power. I am sure they must know this but sometimes I wonder?

Oh and look? It is a Democrat Senator? There is a surprise!

I am NOT looking at Twitter now bloody more tonight.

I refuse to use my account for years other than automatically posting blog posts and not caring about it at all .. then a week ago I start tweeting and the next thing I see stupid wars everywhere and I m defending people?! Then seeing these crazy tweets?! No more I tell ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment