Monday 27 August 2018

THE GLASS HOUSE


It is difficult trying to get two opposing sides to see that they are wrong.

I see the followers of each side pointing out the faults of the other side though I am pleased to see one side admit their party is wrong .. it is not on the important things and only to the things they perceive to be important. Which is invariably to them.

Now I had one Conservative MP .. well Esther McVey .. make a list attacking Jeremy Corbyn, who I loather because I know what he is.

But in her list she had this statement ..

'Everyone is responsible for their own situation'.

No Ms McVey .. just no.

She mentioned benefits and caps and this was also not a bright idea. In trying to tell her that she was not only wrong but that I could type one single thing to show that her whole statement was wrong. I also told her that I could produce a list.

This is one thing where the Conservatives, who I now realise are not Conservatives, fall down. Not representing Conservative values and not having any balls are others.

  • Born with a disability .. a long list on its own
  • Developing a disability
  • Financial Crisis
  • Not being employed because of skin colour
  • Not being employed because of beliefs
  • Not being employed because of your political leanings
  • Actually doing work for years for nothing on promises of reputable names and having your money frozen after four years, no warning or reason given effectively putting you into slave labour
    • Google and ME!!
  • Trying to promote your business on Twitter and being shadow banned .. wasting more time and money
  • Selling Photographs online and companies are idiots and unhelpful
  • Job Centre agree to your business, you spend £20,000 and then get stabbed in the back, cut loose, all funding and help pulled and everything else cut off
  • House prices, rent and wages being oceans apart
  • Not having the intelligence to be in control of your own situation or mental disorder
  • Memory Affecting Condition
  • Being homeless
  • Not being employed or getting fired because you will not lie for your company
  • It is not what you know but who you know and not knowing the right people

A number of those above have affected me so I know only too well that there is a list and there may well be other things I have not thought about?

So no, Esther McVey, you cannot make statements like that but believe me when I say that I woud like to see a country and even a world where this actually becomes true.

If it was this way for you and in your life then you were very lucky .. others are not so lucky and people that assume that the rest of society is just as easy for them should not be in politics because this view is so narrow-minded and way off from reality it is not true.

I can also tell you this ..

Your kicking white people out of their homes, never see a Muslim homeless, only to be replaced by Muslims and who do you think they will vote for Esther? Conservatives or Jeremy Corbyn?

How about the people you made homeless?

Also I might remind you that the Conservatives are supposed to stand for Christian values among other things and I recently received a tweet from a Housing Charity that showed someone with cancer living on the streets?

Tell me Esther, when did Christian and Conservative values start believing that people living on the streets, committing suicide and starving or freezing to death was OK? I must have missed that memo.

When I pointed out that these two things were wrong and that she would be well advised to leave them alone as they will do the Conservatives no favours and are obviously desperate due to the sickening pandering videos she has done, Corbyn too, she called me a leftie and said that I wont change her mind.

Funny Esther as every single Conservative voter I speak to have agreed with me on this and many did not realise the repeated shooting in all your own feet that has been going on.

Was you also now stating that to be human you had to belong to the left? Because I was under the impression recently that it was evil over on the left?

Yeah .. this blog has existed for six years and it contains a lot more than just this little post pointing out you was wrong when it should really have been obvious to you.

I can get into the illegalities of how the NHS, DWP, Local Councils work wh combined I call the evil trinity because I know how they do and hw they do it.

I could get into the Police too. The bailiffs, the Ombudsman and a long list of others too.

I can get into the cover ups.

But I wont. Because I already did. If you look to the right there is an archive posts that they have been trying very hard to stop people seeing.

There are over 3,700 posts and I think you will find that everything has been covered and them some?

Here are some of my predictions too to go along with the lists if corruption I have covered ..

  • Financial Crisis
    • Now ho in government predicted that?
  • Trump winning
  • Corbyn Losing
  • Brexit
  • NHS Scandals
  • A Terror attack and where, MI5 (oops!)
  • Grooming gangs (the hard way this and how I discovered the attack above)
  • NHS Scandals and Lies & How they did it
  • Police Lies
  • Mainstream Media Lying
  • That the people would eventually realise and the country would get split down the middle
    • Yeah I kind of contributed by doing that which the mainstream media did not, report the truth and the facts
  • There are a lot of others

Oooh I bet it looks and feels really bad just fro this little post?

Imagine what the rest is like when you take it and all the fats and correct predictions in its entirety?

But I d not have a career but those paid handsomely to foresee and avert al this stuff seem to be doing alright despite their blindness, naivety and incompetence.

Tried to go into business with others twice but they were idiots. Out of my hands Esther.

Wrote two books but could not get them published but I understand why now. Out of my hands Esther.

Spent years taking photos, working my way up to professional camera and have had two years screwed due to public authorities .. out of my hands Esther!

Worked on blogs and YouTube channel for six years but had my money stopped without reason and do not answer emails and now more or less working under slave labour. Out of my hands Esther!!

Numerous times I have asked for help so that I might be able to work while I work on these bogs and photography but told, sorry there is no help any more. Not very helpful Esther!!

Unless some people change their attitudes their will be several civil wars and I will be waiting here to remind you who predicted it, who is to blame and a paradigm shift in power will take place.

So if your white, did start off with the med but includes woman now too, you get screwed by Labour Party in favour of Muslims and you get screwed by Conservative Party, who wont go near Muslims, because of debt that was not our fault.

The ones to blame? Banks and others? They get handouts. No punishment or fines. Makes a lot of sense that Esther!!!

Yes Esther .. of course everyone is responsible for their own situation. Must be why the country is doing so well right now?!

Fucked over by both parties. Nice!

They just do not se it either side, do they? Years of people voting in elections dropping each time but they carried on with their pissing off of the British public while trying to keep the lid on the proverbial pressure cooker.

Seems they will have to lead another civil unrest or even civil war before they realise. Yup they already have the excuses in pace and labels for everyone they will use when this occurs.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am prepared also.

No comments:

Post a Comment