Monday 13 August 2018

DUTCH SUICIDE

Finding a lot out on Twatter.

Only occurred to me this morning to to start linking then into my blogs?!

Been a bit preoccupied with achieving something, you see?

Also the Internet is .. still .. down! Fourth day just as I was thinking of pushing this thing in preoccupied with. My highly revealing and damning personal story from my very last post.

I thought this was bad and then I saw a story about Muslim men that raped a young girl and then beat her to death in front of her mother?!

The picture was .. vomit inducing.

Corbyn and May seem to be in a competition to show the country how not to vote for them with Corbyn winning by a hair's breadth.

Those they call Corbynistas, or something, gong crazy calling a visit to the graves of Muslim terrorists false. Except Jeremy Corbyn admitted he was there in Munich but was not a participant?

Yup was obviously just strolling by on the way to his local Waitrose store for .. oh wait .. it was in Munich apparently?

Oh well .. they all seem hell bent in the west to piss of the white natives and seem to be doing too well a job of it.

Are they fucking stupid, utterly selfish or doing this intentionally? I honestly do not know yet but I am leaning towards the latter.

I have had some interesting .. connections that I will not go into at this present time, but rest assured that I will at some stage. Sometimes it is best to post things at a time when you think that they will have the best effects.

Now what seems to happen with people of celebrity, fame or politics is this ..

  • I kinda get involved in a stream
  • I sometimes get a like
  • That is normally followed by a follow
  • Which is sometimes followed by a conversation
  • Order sometimes a little different
  • Sometimes they just pop up out of nowhere and like or follow
Maybe I can work out who the decent ones are by using this method? I do tend to be sensible, not go into the realms of craziness, without mentioning that it sounds crazy, stay level headed and polite. Well .. mostly with the latter. No name calling or insults. Sarcasm and even then light.



No comments:

Post a Comment