Wednesday 1 August 2018

Q ANON & THE CHILDREN

Something sinister is going on .. it's been noticed by me and it's been noticed by the media now too.
I've published a look to a YouTube video previously where an interview takes place of someone admitting all this.

It must be stressed by myself that in the video there was one thing that set off alarms ..

The incident involved a council in the North West of England. But in the interview they tried to say it was an isolated case. Even going so far as stating that a neighbouring council was shocked. That latter part may well be true and there just might be decent councils out there? But the former is most certainly not true.

This is because .. it's happened and is happening to me, more specifically my daughter, and a few weeks after toiling over whether councils would actually go this far something happened. On a council complaints page on Facebook a lady asked if anyone else had been threatened by their council with having their kids taken away because they had a .. job?!

Yeah you read that correctly as it's now becoming standard practice to declare you as a bad mother if you work. Calling it neglect.

I thought, Jesus Christ, they are doing this?!

Then over several hours the comments came flooding in. Before long there were over the dozen mothers saying they had either the same or something similar. Nothing from Scotland but all over England and one in Wales.

God knows how many others have commented?!

God knows how many others this is happening to who are not aware of that Facebook page?!

I didn't want to say this to my daughter but did tell her to be careful as they will try and trick and trap her. They have.

One day while in school one of the teachers pulled my daughter to one side. They know her situation, her health .. her autistic children and were shocked that the NHS did an about face and say they are not Autistic .. no Autism no financial help, no proper housing. Who pays for that? The children. The teacher did they don't trust Wirral Council and said that she should be careful. Two mothers in that very school had their children removed.

Think about that for a moment.

One school .. two families this far being taken from there parents!

How many schools exist in the UK?

How about if it's three parents from one school?

Well .. my daughter has cancer and other serious health issues and was recently a victim of domestic violence. Oh yeah .. of your thinking, didn't he say she gets no help? Yeah you would be correct.

Her abuser, we were told, was supposed to get nine years. Someone else who abuses the laws of the UK as well as our system and gets help to do it.

Yeah it turned out he got less than a year,  despite being found guilty and admitting it too.

But at one point the social worker was told, or accused, of planning to help him when he was threaded from prison. Their answer to the domestic abuser was this ..


"Well of course. He's the children's father .. be has rights to see his children"?!

Remember no help to the mother or children.

Threatened with legal action over neglect when she was about to start a job.

Soo .. after a few delays he gets out of prison.

We expect a visit out of the blue from social services and a trap laid out.

Yesterday morning my daughter rings me in a panic. As correctly predicted by me the social worker turned up wielding a form for her to sign.

She reads it and states she's not signing anything without getting legal advice. The social worker says the following ..

"Oh I've never had this situation before! Never had someone refuse to sign a document before!" .. bollocks!

She then says she will come back in a few hours expecting this document to be signed. Makes more statements about my daughter not being ill .. despite being told at meetings and this informing being quoted on the minutes of did meetings. Despite receiving emails from me tearing them a new one over this. Once again like s downing locust in a terrarium of water just keep banging those heads into that corner.

She reads it the letter to me and I'm stunned at what I'm hearing.

Your not going to believe it either and you'll shortly discover neither did someone else whose rather important.

In a short and roundabout way it says that she agrees that if she has anyone contact with her ex that the children, all named in the form, will be taken away from her.

Bad? It gets far, far worse.

It goes on to state that her ex had every right to see his children. Funny they never gave me that right with my daughter over twenty years ago.

It also states that the onus is on my daughter to arrange this contact?!

The only person my daughter knows is her mother who is not to be trusted and her mother doesn't know this but .. the council not only don't trust her but have specifically stated the children are not to be left in her care.

In fact let me tell you this much and it's all I can state at the present time because of the situation and because the council punish all the wrong people .. while others get away with murder ..

There is a whole ten years run of endless giant sized cans of beans with this woman the council don't trust. We're talking a week of front page news stuff. It's just another fucking part that the mainstream news media and the government are trying to put a lid on. This is probably why there has been several investigations, one going on right now, and she never gets punished.

As I said to my daughter .. I warned the authorities twenty years ago. Deaf ears and I was wrong because I'm a man. No investigation.

I warned the authorities ten years ago. No investigation and she gets away with it.

I tried to find my daughter and Wirral Council we complicit in a cover up that involved fake allegations towards my daughter's foster family who refused to work with Wirral Council ever again. He told me himself years later when he found me on Facebook. His name of Stephen Dean.

Six months ago her siblings made complaints to the authorities ..

An investigation was launched while I was there over a crime that's because repeatedly committed over more than ten years. I was sure this time they would go to prison? Nope. I guess exposing what she is means exposing themselves.

I wasn't even involved this time around. But two siblings as well as carers were, all of which reported things.

Well .. this has happened once again. There is currently an investigation. As far as I know £15,000 has been claimed to be missing. There are other things.

Other than myself reporting them twice and the siblings reporting them twice I've no idea if there are any other times? We're talking about a period of more than twenty years here and I was missing for most of it .. against my will. Punished because I was doing a degree at university. I was supposed to sacrifice that according to thick judges with unfair bias.

So yeah .. she can't rely on this person for anything at all. Just so we clear before I stated again that ..
My daughter is banned from seeing her ex she had no desire to anyway .. but they keep insisting she does .. even saying that she saw him walking near the property he is not supposed to no about. When my daughter went to look saying, where? She then said "Of hrs gone now". Oddly my daughter had also had strange things days to her by the person under investigation. She's been trying to say that my daughter is seeing her ex and stating some bizarre things over the phone. To make it sound to others that my daughter is seeing her ex.

I'm wondering whether another collision is taking place?! Which is why I get so disappointed when their other illegal activities don't come to anything.

NOTE: This just in!

I've just come off several phonecalls and I'm told that the Police are now involved. Apparently they are going to ask questions .. awkward .. questions.

Now this is coming from the perpetrator who is a terrible liar. I mean a terrible, terrible liar.

Just come off the phone again and remember be staying there might will be other investigations?! Well .. yup.

First off let's get just a few of the lies out of the way. She's had more than half a dozen forms of cancer and should have died five years ago. She hasn't. But one time I was involved in the lie and I say next to them in a hospital and ..

.. sorry I keep getting phonecalls about this. Six it so thus far ..

Yes so the cancer sufferer to sitting next to me in a waiting room with chemotherapy treatment on her lap. That was thirteen years ago for cancer of the uterus.

My solicitor friend at the time told me she would last five years. It's hard to operate on.

Not only is she still alive over twelve years later, don't know how long she allegedly had it twelve years ago, but she has since admitted she lied about it.

Shocking? Gets worse ..

In these twelve years she's also claimed to have had six or more other forms of cancer! Also admitted several months ago she lied about.

The first one was to apparently win my sympathy in an attempt to start a relationship with me. Not even jesting.

I've now discovered that she was investigated and accused when her boyfriend was done fur fraud via Royal Mail. Taking letters and envelopes and shredding them and taking them to the rubbish tip. But away with it by claiming they didn't know what was in the letters they was throwing away. Boyfriend got charged though!

I've also just been told that the social worker stating that she just see the domestic abuser she claimed to see might have been a lie? My daughter told me that the social worker has never met her husband as he was in prison. So how does she know what he looked like?

I did say that his face made the front page of the Liverpool Echo and she may have seen that .. yes over this domestic abuse.

We've made the news media no less than three times .. and yet .. she still gets refused help, lied to, lied about and traps laid out before her?!

Seem pretty sure of themselves don't you think?

It's almost as if someone somewhere is sure that they can do all this and it will NEVER make the media?!

So I've been wondering if this weird phonecall from this thief might have been in collision with social services? That they might have been sitting there to get proof, or their version of it, to put to a court that my daughter had been seeing her ex. So that they can take the four children after already taking one?

But I've also stated for years long before I knew how low local councils can go that they are both lazy and .. fucking stupid. One department refuses point black to walk across a hallway and talk to another. I've said before the members of the public are expected to go all the way to their council offices, get documents from one department after waiting for an hour or more. Go and get a ticket for another department then wait for another hour and hand it over? That's what they do and I've lambasted them for it for years.

Well ..

The social worker never came back for her signed form. The one that both I and a solicitor claimed was a deliberate trap to take the children by accusing her of something she hadn't done. Or bring forced to do so they cities trap her.

Not allowed to see ex but ..

He has a right to see the children so need to do something about it.

If she sees ex that take the kids. If she doesn't let ex see the kids they .. take the kids.

Well ..

Maybe .. just maybe, this person's name came up as it's social services after all?

Except we talking Child Social Services here along with Adult Social Services. Maybe it got around that the Police are now investigating?

If this is the case any collusion I think likely happened between the child social services and this .. evil .. perpetrator got blown out of the water?

They may well have realised that they were about to fall victim to their own trap?!

Imagine it?

They collude with the perpetrator and take the children and then there key witness hits all the newspapers, local or national, with her twelve years of crimes?!

Then it's looked into and it's discovered that she's been reported more than five times, that we know if don't forget, by different people just in the last ten years alone?!

Then it's discovered the council were protecting this domestic abuser and what he is. Then it's discovered they protected three other abusers of my daughter?!

Of course it would all then be discovered that the mainstream news media have not only been ignoring this but ignoring 90% of the story, minimum, for the last ten years?!

This is all just another singular part of our story that spans across dozens of parts.

I think that much is likely very obvious from what I've put here?! It should be.

Now I've been praying for a very, very long time that this person is not only finally caught but that it makes the tabloids. Of course anyone that's been here know that I've published the links and magazine covers regarding two other parts to this story. I'll publish it here, in other words.

Then finally some important people with power .. somewhere might actually be able to help.

Maybe .. just maybe this nightmare could be brought to an end before it is ended for us in a horrific way.

Of course if my grandchildren are ever taken? I'll have to find a way of moving back north to be with my daughter again. Until she gets her children back .. again.

So yeah if you suspect that the are some sinister things going on in the UK? It's far worse than you imagine.

But an ever growing number of people are realising this.

Added to this concern is ask the talk of paedophile rings ..

In the UK .. we know about the BBC, politicians and Muslim rings. We pretty much know they have been protected. We're part of all this, of it had not been picked up on yet.

There's even been talk regarding royalty?!

There's all that reported in America too. Talk of Police, politicians and Hollywood. Pedogate, pizzagate, Hollyweird and probably others?

Now you have this 'Q' character of Q-Anon.

After Julian Assange.

After Edward Snowdon.

Many are picking up on QAnon and even Lionel Nation on YouTube who had pieces on Russia Today TV news.

This QAnon is growing. It's believed to have some links to Donald Trump bit no idea if this is the case? Lionel Nation had stated he believes at least three people are behind the posts. It mentions big things are coming out. I think it has something to do with exposing paedophiles too?

Interestingly .. Lionel Nation also correctly points out that .. the mainstream media have no even given this a mention?! Interesting and I had not even considered that they would obviously stay away from this? Probably because they think they might get exposed?

Everyone says everywhere but mainly on Twitter and YouTube that the paedophilia is going on a lot more than you realise.

I know nothing about the countries in Europe, by the way.

Now consider the fact that what I've talked about and provided links to and am going through ..

That there is a huge, huge rise in taking children away from there parents using lies and trickery?

That they are trying to take away my grandchildren?!

With all this horrifying talk about paedophilia going on everywhere both here in the UK and in the USA?!

Wouldn't you start getting fucking scared of they came after your children too?!

Yup this is long and I've worked on this for several hours in between having I've half a dozen phonecalls about it.

Many might think Too Long Didn't Read and probably the same ones defending paedophilia jokes and statements online?

But this is the abuse and maybe even murder of children we are talking about here?!

Plus some things are unavoidably wrong because you just have no other choice but to run through every detail. If you don't then your not doing your job properly.

And as for not doing your jobs properly? Yeah .. I'm not a public service like the Police, Local Council, DWP, NHS, Probate or a UK court and I believe in looking at everything as well as doing my job properly.

And unlike them .. I don't even fucking get paid by the public .. forcibly. To do nothing, lie, twist, cheat or just omit.

Never would I succumb to those demands .. ever!

Oh and it gets worse as I have had another phonecall .. whereby I was reminded that giving evidence in Crown Court a few moths back my daughter, was not under accusation, was called a liar by the CPS .. repeatedly while being cross examined by them without a solicitor present. Ignoring the laws of this land as does everyone else in the public services because they think themselves above the law.

I was also told that this perpetrator offered to look after all my grandchildren for the evening, this evening so that my daughter could have a break?

Now pay attention ..

Never once as she ever done this before.

She took one child one night and then brought her back .. saying that she could not handle the child and her Autism. Who remember does not have Autism .. well she did .. then after getting ten times worse they claim that she did not. Now she is going to look after two children with Autism and two others?!

The one who colluded with Wirral Council against an innocent foster family?

Whose currently under their third or fourth investigation?

Who had a weird phone-call with my daughter about her seeing her ex that had me state that I think she was saying this for someone else's benefit? I have now since wondered if it was for a social worker?!

I stated that one of two things was going on here ..

Either they have recorded your conversation because it look damning and makes you appear to be admitting that you are seeing your domestic abuser husband or ..

They think you will go and see him and will either wait outside your house to follow you or wait outside where your husband is to see if you turn up?!

You really cannot make this shit up!

I also said that is a crying shame that my blogs did not build up more over the years as they would never try this but that ..

Maybe I am my own worst enemy here? Maybe if I had been right-wing and of some christian faith religion I would have gotten more attention and there would be more of an outrage over this?

I said how I have been disappointed that no one got on contact with me .. despite my contacting and commenting and that I had hoped that someone from YouTube would go and interview her. In which case stop the evil council and obviously now complicit and corrupt courts from taking my grandchildren?!

I sit here typing this not believing I am typing this shit!

I had to listen to my daughter tell me that if they took her children away she would be the very next person, out of a sadly long line of them, that would throw herself off a bridge in the Wirral.

Something she tells me she nearly did when she was in care when she was 14, yes she is 25 and yes it has gone on that long with the council and not fucking ONCE have I ever gotten an news media interested!

I told her that I would have no choice if they took the children than to come back to be with her .. no choice at all! I told her she cannot do that because of the children .. they are under and will be under threat.

How can I tell her that I have been worried all this time about the questions people raise with all these paedophile rings about where all the children are coming from?

I also stated that it is a shame I was not a part of the larger christian community in the UK because if they discovered what we know they would raise bloody hell over it all. Well .. at least I like to think so.





March of this year and a report about the troubling surge in The Economist ..

1 comment:

  1. The ketogenic or keto diet plan is a really low carb, high-fat diet plan. Being in the diet for many days puts the body into ketosis, a nutrient supplement characterized by elevated blood ketones and weight loss. https://shapemeon.com/5676/exogenous-ketones/

    ReplyDelete