Friday 3 August 2018

THE CHILDREN BEING REMOVED?

Well I had it .. a phone-call from my daughter fretting like anything!

Yeah the one with the serious health issues that has cancer in the list caused by a certain demographic and the council themselves and now she is convinced they are going to to take away her remaining children .. today?!

A social worker and her manager is turning up this afternoon after a visit this morning stating, without reason and there is no reason that exists, that the children are going BACK onto the at-risk register. No reason whatsoever provided. My daughter and I cannot think of any and I told her that they will come up with a lie like the ex social worker stated in that interview with Brian Gerrish I posted about a week or so ago.

Of course I am trying to keep her calm, talk to her, tell her not to do anything stupid.

The fact that they left her with an evil person years ago and not with me ad the fact that they are intent on now taking her children without any reason is screwing her up.

Any mother would be going through what she is going through faced with this prospect.

The fact that she as a bad form of cancer that needs to be dealt with and dangerously low levels of magnesium, vitamin B and 'S' Protein does not matter to these evil people.

I need to check but I also read somewhere that there is  report about it, it mentions a council in Kent, and that they are not only tricking people but also obtaining money by placing the children they take with other families. Like I said I need to check this out .. now I was told the webpage name but my short term memory is always a right bitch in these instances.

Child Protection Resource?

Let me look?

Ahh I thin it is this following site?

http://childprotectionresource.online/common-concerns-we-hear-from-parents/

I cannot tell you how my anxiety is right now or what my already dodgy heart is going through or what it will be like for the remainder of the day.

In fact y daughter now believes me when I stated all along that I think they might try and take them and what worries me is it is because of me and this very blog?!

This is some sort of punishment along with everything else to get to me .. but this is not the way to stop me. Kill me? Yeah, maybe.

We are one of a large number of people, and I have posted plenty of links to both Facebook groups and webpages about this, who are being targeted for one reason or another.

In our situation it is unbelievable they are doing this with what we are going through and the fact that we can drop dead at any point in time.

But make no mistake their actions are down to one of two reasons ..


  • They know damn well they have no services or support and neither do the DWP and do not want to be seen as being neglectful if a vulnerable child has a serious accident or dies later on .. as this can happen everywhere now in the UK
  • They are doing it for money and I am now finding out that they get money from potential adopters of these children
In our case they get a bonus because I have spent six years telling all .. and I have not even told all thus far.

My head feels funny if the truth be told. I can feel the anxiety building up to higher levels than it normally is.

The social worker is returning at some point with her manager this afternoon. They have made it clear they want to see all the children. 

Maybe this has something to do with her husband and domestic abuser getting out of prison and making threats? The guy they said they had to help because he had rights? I do not know.

Maybe, just maybe they have found out that this man is dangerous but why only mention the children and not my daughter?

This man will most certainly flip when he finds out the council have taken his three children into care and I would not be surprised if he goes down and burns the building to the ground.

I hope he does because then the mainstream media will not be able to ignore us any longer .. but they will probably try to twist it around though?

I have contacted someone about this who may well be interested .. a well known YouTuber and see if I can put them in contact with my daughter?

I have also had a message from others also now interested in the situation and the blog who also do YouTube videos. I shame I did not do this before .. while I was still in the Wirral?!

Never thought they would be this bad or it would come to this to be honest.

The dangers of giving anyone the benefit of the doubt. They bite your fucking heads off.

Oddly my numbers, other than talking about the Twitter, Facebook and Google trouble, have behaved as they normally do which is odd because ..

  • After having an account on Twitter for years and not using it I have for the last couple weeks
  • I have been posting to GAB
  • I have been posting to Tumblr and ..
  • After having a YouTube account for years and never commenting I have been doing that the last few weeks and getting feedback and interest from many places ..
  • Asked several times about the blog on a number of different channels
  • Post the blog links or just told people to Google 'The Saint Called Allnights' and that the first three or four results will actually be mine and to look for the eyes!
  • Except despite all that you would never believe it looking at the numbers .. they just act as they always do .. shoot up to a number in five minutes between 3 and 20 and then freeze for many hours or even a day before slowly moving again
In other words I have been working hard to attract more people in lots of different ways and many of these I have had interest about.

I even attracted about twenty people to a page where I sell photographs on Deviant Art so I have tested and know that it is working.

Except .. the same cannot be said of my blog numbers?! How can that even be possible?!

The answer is one I do not know .. I have given theories but I do not know if this is the case or who is actually behind it. I just know the reasons are bloody obvious ..

More politically correct crap. People can be left to suffer, die, have their children taken away and ignored and not helped in anyway all this time in the name of political correctness and we were the effing victims here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment