Sunday 5 August 2018

HIDDENSOFT MICROCASH

Well that notification on Flipboard I've now lost was unexpected but made sense.

At least I wondered how Microsoft were going to make money on Windows when the we going to be no new versions after Windows 10?

As it turns out .. it wasn't as bad as I first thought but you know where this will end up!

I've said it over and over and over again and I've said it for years..

Everyone wants a monthly fee now!

I wonder how long it will be before you can't outright own hardware? Renting everything from a PC to a camera?!

It's already nigh on impossible to own your own home in parts of the UK. Likely elsewhere too?

You would be hard pushed to find hardware that's actually new in the UK. Over 70% of what I've bought in the last ten years had been refurbished gear with faults. Wasn't advertised as such either.
Now Microsoft is planning and charging monthly for Windows?! Businesses only is what they are saying. This is just the beginning of what we will be saying.

People can't handle all this stuff. The way it's going the average household of going to end up with dozens of monthly bills no one had the time to deal with.

And you just know everyone will want access to your bank and therefore your money. Everyone has a self-entitled right, don't you know?!

Good lord I dead to think where we will all be in ten or twenty years time?

If these hasn't been civil was right across the western world, that is.

The richest want to own everything and force you to give them back the piss poor money they pay you. Because that not really yours either.

It's just one thing after another is it not?!

Oh and don't forget they use this stuff to spy on you too.

It's a mad world. A mad western world and getting crazier with each passing month.

Jesus .. I might have to go over to MacOS?! Never thought I would say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment