Saturday 3 March 2018

THE NUMBERS ARE UP .. & UP

Ooh boy.

Just got into a disagreement with someone that pooh-poohed the news I am about to talk about who got it all wrong!

"Oh that has been known about for years! Look here is a link"

First off we got into a disagreement which was heated because he started it. Oddly he comes out with some crazy sounding conspiracy theories and get annoyed when you disagree with him. Like a wall around London they will build to protect the rich and wealthy which will be built after they have gotten everyone poor out. Yeah there are web-pages about that shit. He also states that the poor wont be allowed in the countryside of the UK because that will be used for holidays for the rich and wealthy. Yeah right.

But I mention that a campaign group, 38 Degrees and see below, has just emailed me that states that they have started a campaign against General Practitioners taking money and bribes to not refer people off to hospital and he pooh-poohs it?!

Remember me stating about British white people simply not working together? Could be down to egos and not wanting others to do something right and notable when they want it to be them? Could be, I just do not know.

HE then showed me it was on the Guardian newspaper and my arguments were two fold with some other things. First off the Guardian is seen as being left and not many take notice of it just as the Daily Mail is seen as being right-wing. "No .. it is centre" was his response. I very literally burst out laughing! Yeah, I said, that is why they get Kevin Maguire and Andrew Pierce from both papers who argue like cat and dog, though probably for show. Because one is right and the other is centre?! Lol.

This was the same person I argued with about the BBC as he claimed they were right-wing and he also claimed that Jeremy Corbyn is left.

Everyone he ever blames for doing anything to him is right-wing, or saying something he does not agree with. Everyone that says stuff that makes it look like they might take away all the things that piss hi off personally .. always seem to be centre.

The BBC is most certainly not right-wing nor have they ever been. Though this could change.

Jeremy Corby is most certainly NOT centre. Neither is The Guardian!

I got a lecture once again about how good st research he is and how he keeps abreast of all this stuff and that is why he knew about it and I did not?!

No .. I have two fucking news apps on my phone .. because I never bother keeping abreast of things and have not posted nearly 3,400 posts about stuff in the news!

He also completely missed the point .. apart from the fact that no one I know has ever been aware of this very old news story about GP's taking money and bribes to not refer people, the point was that it was being reacted to by shock and the fact that a charity has picked up on it means it will not only be accepted as a fact .. but that many are now finding out about it! TOTALLY .. missed the point.

Plus that is not including the fact that he pooh-poohed something I was rather excited about! Cheers mate, I will remember to do that with you next time you give me reasons why I should believe some crazy sounding conspiracy theory .. like walls around London and hundred thousands of homes being built to house the poor and working class they are ferrying up to Manchester by the coach load. His words. Oh boy.

So the campaign site 38 Degrees seem to have picked up on this .. I have yet to sign it and I am going to put this on here to see if I can crash their site. Lol, joking of course.

When I first went onto the web-page there was a little over 160,000 people and a few minutes later there was 167,000 people?! Hang on ..

Signed it and it is at 171,000 by the time I finish this sentence, God know how many it will be by the time I publish this post? They also want 500,000 signatures and I think it will pass this in less than 48 hours time?

It seems almost poetic that I have been talking and posting about this only very recently, claiming I predicted this long ago and now it has come out as a campaign!

I .. told you so! A long TIME ago too!

So Tory policies are so good a recent policy, oh who am I kidding? A long time Tory policy is that you should also use LIES and cover ups because no one agrees with you.

Once again ..


  • Do not diagnose and save money and ..
  • Save money for the DWP while you are at it and ..
  • Save money for a hundred or so Local Councils too
  • Maybe save money for others I have not thought of?!
  • Oh except maybe all the taxpayer funded OMBUDSMAN too?!
I REST MY CASE!

Well do not worry .. I wont rest .. until I am dead.

Meanwhile go and sign the petition!

ADDITIONAL:

First off I realised there was no mention of the fact that General Practitioner's should be struck off in their scores .. except for the fact that those that have this power are also those more guilty than the guilty GP's!

Secondly I think that their target of 500,000 is going to be reached pretty quickly?! More on that before I end this additional part in an hour ..

I have also been having my chest, or what I call, episodes. They have been playing up now and then for about a week. No registering of irregular heart beat on my blood pressure monitor either in the last ten minutes and despite two readings. These palpitations have been pretty strong and at it for a couple of hours with the present episode.

This has caused me to wonder what I would do if I died from all of this crap. I mean I am being, as well as have been, ripped asunder physically and emotionally thanks to the NHS and the DWP along with two Local Councils because of nothing more than pure evil, acts of inhumanity over pure greed. Money, in other words. I am not the only one either as my daughter and grandchildren are having the exact same done to them.

If I died .. none one that visited here would know that I had or why I had died.

I have nothing in place to let people know either and this is because I do work alone and .. I simply do not trust anyone.

Believe me when I say I would love to have a team of people I worked with. Like minded people and thus far, sorry to everyone else, I have only ever met one and we already do something together. We manage a Facebook page over Universal Credit, despite the fact the one I do this with does not claim it! Lol.

I suppose that the ownership of my blogs would go to that person, they would have to acquire access, or a new password, and then announce my death and the reason for it? Provided, that is, that nothing happens to them .. annnd .. well they do have something too!

We both have a particularly questionable .. five years ahead of us. They have one with a question mark and I cannot imagine being alive in five years, if I am honest with you.

Back to the topic and two hours later the number of signatures is at ..

176,005 and bearing in mind it is now after 10pm so likely slowed down in the last hour?

That is roughly 2,500 per hour but this will fluctuate but if we combined 2,500 signatures an hour by 48 hours .. comes to 120,000. 

OK so maybe it wont get to 500,000 in 48 hours? Unless of course it spreads like wild fire, oh please God please, on social media!

Then maybe the TV News networks might get asked by an ever growing number of people how they have failed to mention this?! Oh once again .. please God! Lol.

Late Addition TWO:

From a link to an article in the Guardian newspaper it was revealed that General Practitioners were offered 'incentives' back in 2015. The link is at the bottom. The way the guy was talking to me was if it was a lot earlier than that. I was thinking maybe 2004 to 2007 but no..

I first published that this was going on when I first started this blog back in 2012. That was the other thing that was annoying about a recent conversation .. I had already declared it so was not the 'new' news it appears to be to others. I was also aware this was going on for years before I even started blogging ..

Because I had been quite deliberately fucked about from around the year 2000 to 2003 and have letters regarding it fro 2003. But it was I that discovered that the pain in my feet I had been asking about was a symptom of Fibromyalgia and discovered that around three years ago. So from 2000 to 2015 I was asking constantly and sent for tests but not concurrently. I had to basically either had to nag them to death for the next test or manoeuvre them into a position where they had no choice.

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/3553?utm_source=email&utm_medium=blast&utm_campaign=28_2_2018_gpreferals_50ktest&bucket=email-blast-28_2_2018_gpreferals_50ktest

Guardian Report from 2015 ..

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2015/oct/01/gp-practices-offered-rewards-for-not-referring-patients-to-hospitals

No comments:

Post a Comment