Monday 5 March 2018

THE LOGICAL IN CHRONOLOGICAL


I think what I do hear others should do .. just to see how their own situations have panned out.

It is a chronological list of major events and how each one turned out and remember I am now 49 years old in 2018 soo .. imagine how this would be like for anyone at school now?

  • Nursery School I do not recall
  • Primary School .. mostly OK
  • Secondary School utter shite .. left way early
  • Youth Training Scheme .. yeah up and down
  • Working for Someone supposed to start his own business .. yeaaah did not go to well
  • Break UP and Family Court
    • Yeah shit and my daughter paid the price just as I warned them she would and far worse than I said that she would
    • Daughter was abused which started while under age and I was kept away by the evil ex and the authorities .. still doing that TODAY and I was DRIVEN AWAY
    • There is a catalogue here both longer and worse than mine, see 'M' I can admit when things are worse than my life?! LOL!
    • This is something that itself will come out in various formats later this year ..
    • If that effing agent does what they have promised?!
    • Contracts were signed and they literally said they had to prepare for a serial
    • So their sudden quiet of the last few weeks is looking highly suspicious
  • College to University
    • Court case over my daughter while I was doing this
    • Break Up with another relationship with no considerations from my partner
    • Forced out of my flat and back with grandparents
    • Another relationship with violent and emotionally unbalanced woman
    • Grandmother died
    • Uni stabbed me in back reducing my degree from a damned good Upper Second, First for my THESIS and 7 B+'s, for no good reason
  • NHS ..
    • Failed me over twenty years
    • Refused to diagnose my Fibromyalgia for 13 years of ACTUAL asking
    • I diagnosed my Fibromyalgia
    • Then refused to diagnose that without trickery from me
    • Omitted a knee diagnosis when they diagnosed my Fibromyalgia at Guy's Hospital
  • DWP tricked me and lied to me dozens of times, took disability away twice
    • After agreeing to me starting a business Job Centre/DWP/NEA they then cancel all benefits after saying they would not .. just as I find out my daughter is victim of domestic violence and later that she also has cancer
    • Not allowed to do unpaid work or volunteering
    • But remember their official lines in the TV News? “We are helping people into work!”
    • Except .. only the work they decide you can do!
  • Local Council's refused housing five times or more, stopped counting
    • Lied about average rents
    • Refused to state there was a cap on rent
    • Refused to pay full rent for years on end
    • Destroying people's lives why they stand around in work hours talking about where they are going clubbing next
  • Attacked and DEFRAUDED by BAILIFFS
    • Took well over £4,000 stuff brand new for £500 parking fine
    • I knew nothing about parking fine till standing
    • They sold one of five items for £2,800 and told me they sold it for £400
    • They attacked ME .. recall these crimes were allowed to be committed by a council for a parking fine .. which is worse?! I also did not know the fine still stood
  • Father and Grandmother both died of Fibromyalgia complications .. completely missed, thank you all once again National effing Health Service
  • I try to go into business partnerships with wankers several times which fails because of their egos
  • I tried to do voluntary work in the hope that would lead somewhere but told no by the DWP because your not saving them money
  • Only family members and friends I could talk to have all since DIED
  • Only one that regularly looked after a friend who slowly died, 'Old' Ken Bunn, of kidney cancer .. no health people at all .. not once in many weeks, maybe months?
  • Only visitor was hiding Ken's spoons so he could not take his Oxycodin, then begged me not to get her fired. Some African woman with the accent to match who could not even pronounce Oxycodin nor explain what it was for.
  • The court HMCTS has fecked me over three times during al the above too .. meaning where it matters no court wins .. except the ones where they tried to do me for council tax and refusing to pay for faulty and refurbished equipment
    • Argos, PC World, Amazon along with Littlewoods and Very Catalogues all supplied me with refurbished and faulty goods they claimed were brand new (during all the above)
  • Job Centre lied to me and tricked me .. leaving me with very little money
  • Then had to help my daughter and so I moved 250 miles north
  • But PUBLIC SERVICES NHS, DWP, LOCAL COUNCILS refused to help her despite
    • Domestic Violence
    • Fibromyalgia in mother
    • Autism in two children
    • CANCER
    • Cancer was found in first of three lumps looked at, still awaiting others being looked at?!
    • now refusing to pay 75% of the rent they only declare AFTER moving .. because of the domestic violence
    • No one she can rely on ..
    • One single evil and selfish thieving relative who is unsafe to care for hamsters, let aloe children
    • This story spans twenty years and is supposed to be covered by someone else at some stage ..
    • Contracts were signed and the actions from these contracts are somewhat late at present with the only response last time being 'scheduling takes time'.
    • My inheritance slowly vanished while I was there for four months and then came back here as I had no choice .. was devastation with anxiety attacks, self harming (yeah that became a thing) and needing to sell my car now
  • Guess what would happen if I approached ANY Local Council to be housed?
    • Despite my Fibromyalgia and my chest and heart issues
    • Despite the fact I also spent my money on my family because another Local Council, DWP and NHS did not
  • Guess what I do not have with the NHS right now?!
    • Oh and you do not even WANT me stating what they have just done to my daughter's closest friend that had my daughter both sobbing on the phone and disgusted with the NHS and another hospital. Not for me to disclose unless they ask me to
  • And DWP about to appear in court with
    • After well over a year and likely over 18 months of waiting
    • I think it was October 2016 I first sat with a disability solicitor? So the disability stopped well before that date
    • All this helped by that one single assessment by Atos that was full of shit
      • All the wrong questions
      • Questions missing and not asked at all
      • Nothing regarding mental health, despite my condition causing over a dozen areas of pain AS WELL AS mental health issues
  • Stuck in a 6ft by 9ft room on a house where someone believes their mild epilepsy is more important than someone else's cervical cancer?! No, really.
    • Had a social worker friend roar with laughter who knows what they are like but was also seriously disturbed by it also. Stating that they needed professional help
    • He also stated how wrong it was that I had to deal with that while I had everything else and this person's personal agenda to state as fact that their lives are worse when everyone else's
      • Never been homeless
      • Never had even a serious illness, let alone cancer
      • Has fallen out with every friend and family member over this, often for GOOD but still do not see themselves as a problem
      • When I did talk for the first time in a week, after the epilepsy is worse than cancer statement, I showed them the email about Doctor's taking money t not refer and they say the word 'epilepsy' within 30 seconds
      • Trying to single out epilepsy because of their oh so obvious agenda I have to then get stern and state .. “This is NOT about epilepsy .. it is about EVERYTHING and obviously affects the whole country. There are thousands of health conditions .. not just epilepsy”
      • They know how everyone reacts but they always do this every single effing time and even when you only give them 30 seconds because your going out!
      • Sorry .. rambled on there .. if you had not guessed it and your eyes started glazing over .. thank you once again NHS for missing something else that has added to the fucking misery of that which is my life which also affects many others
  • Google fecking me over for over a year
    • Google's Adsense been blocking my ads for two reasons ..
    • A misplaced comma in the tag/label section
    • Their software not working and two dozen ads I did not know was there!
      • Their browser and page was NOT showing me ANY ADVERTS
      • So I have bee unwittingly adding ads on top of ads when they were not showing
      • My adverts have been off for over a year
  • Don't even get me started on all the Ombudsman of the above
    • There are dozens
    • Some industries have two or more each
  • Oh and I have not even mentioned TWO Police Forces (see? Memory?!)
  • Not gone into the courts in detail either, like HMCTS for instance

I whacked this out, so to speak, quickly and without thinking about it. I think it got a bit out of hand and no doubt despite going chronologically I have forgotten things.

Yeah you better believe it and I could have gone on about one potential business partner becoming a stalker?! Yup .. better believe that too.

I could have goe on more about the recordings, the lying and the falsifying of evidnce within the NHS and that I had been told by a GP what the NHS and the Trusts were up to FOUR GP SURGERIES BACK and around six years go. Maybe seven years ago? Maybe eight years ago now?

That was Doctor Huq. Since she told me that I had two Dr Kumar's. The moron Dr John Gubbay who tried to say I was mad and when that failed stated I was violent with the GMC's help. Then a Dr Andrew Thievendra and I had him for over two years before he left and I was under his brother Dr Alex Thievendra and also see their father. That was all before registering with the Devaney Medical Centre in Birkenhead in October, ish, 2017.

So yeah .. it was a bloody age ago when I was told what the NHS were up to. In FACT I was only having confirmed by Dr Huq what I already either knew or suspected.

Now for those I suggested doing the same thing I did above and thinking about each case? Some might not have much of a list and I envy those that have short lists. But some will be similar to mine while some might be a lot longer, though I stagger to believe that will be a big number but I do not really know. My daughter probably has a longer list already and she is only 25?!

Now consider what younger people will now have to go through? Your children or grandchildren for instance? Can you afford to go private for all the above to assure their safety? Or will you just ignore the facts, choosing to believe if you do not accept them then they do not exist? That is until something goes wrong and you realise later you could have done something about it?

Over five and a half years and I the hundreds of thousands of visitors and I wonder what percentage of them only considered themselves?

Only cosidering themselves is also something I have accused this nation of who have gradully been pushed this was due to the politics adopted in recent years.

Oddly many of the overpaid celebrities seem to view the current crisis as a way of pushing this agenda even further. Almost unbelievably they are pushing for this at the wrong end of the sales?!

Wow .. I just relaised that the very last two episodes of one my my all time favourite TV series is currently on Channel 4 and I actually have a picture?! This is the Fraiser episodes part 1 and 2 and .. I never got to see them!

My bloody God! Laura Linney, Richard E. Grant and Robbie Coltrane are all in it?!

Lol!

Now the last one is about to come on and I find myself wondering that what with the revelations of late how many people I watch on TV have been guilty of one thing or another.

Britain has had sudden successes in sports for the first time in years in like athletics and cycling and even today there is yet another accusation and talk about people getting up to stuff.

When we suddenly went from zero to success in some things I could not help but wonder if there was a little .. help? Lo and behold there then follows whispers and talks that eventually get on the TV News.

But some lowly no one with a humble blog trying to do the right thing, be factual and tell the truth and have struggled for five years to get the numbers up ..

.. do you know that just the other day when I told someone how to SEARCH for my blog, because websites being messaged are mostly banned, they complained that it was with Google's Blogger and did not like blogs hosted by them?!

Huh? Would you believe that in Frasier everyone ended up happy from what is a sad ending? Even the crippled father, Martin Krane, ended up meeting someone that loved him and they got married?! Yeah .. like I said I never saw the endings and not even sure I saw anything of the last series. Ask me how this was and I am not even sure I can give you an answer. Might put it down to memory problems and all of the crap above.

Yup ten to fifteen years to see the conclusion of one of my favourite TV series and I even used to watch Frasier in Cheers years before his spin-off. Could not believe it would work when I first heard they did a series but look how that went?!

A shame real life is not even like Frasier where there are people that give a crap.

Jesus, I cried at the end of Frasier! Must be that I have seen the show so many times over the years and even repeatedly. That here I am twenty years or so after I first started watching it and it was kind of sad. Or maybe it is everything else that has been and is going on? Yeah probably a combination.

I have been feeling down lately and things are dragging at which is not helping. I am annoyed that my condition seems to prevent many things .. even doing the things I want.

I fact despite knowing this for a number of years it has never been more apparent than it has been of late .. compounded by the evil actions of this and previous governments. Had they not done half of the things they had I would be quite successful by now. In fact long before now.

So all those scores of people that stated that I should be a millionaire with everything that I know, am capable of and I have done .. will finally be able to say “at fucking last!”

Except the government either like to think they know better than everyone else when they do not, clearly, or they just do not care about lives and like playing by the numbers and, well more or less, gamble .. with people's lives. Even when those lives and singled out and pointed out they still carry on with the same evil and deceptive crap. And they like to make us the ones to look like common criminals and not worth caring about?!

Yeah except for one small little bitty tiny detail .. the last time I checked and except for a tiny percentage .. we are all human!

So looks like a shit load of human right violations, does it not? Towards a family with four cases of disability and cancer one of which is currently homeless, with a disability, and five which are being threatened with homelessness.

Combined you would be hard pushed two find a single story as bad as these especially when you have two running in parallel soo .. where IS this media agent that admitted that this whole thing was staggering and completely shocking?! Hmm 'where' indeed? A visit from government, anyone?
He contacts every single day for like a week or two at the most and then silence for the next four weeks. How does that work exactly? Is is this I have been keeping quiet for the last six weeks .. because what was supposed to take place in as little as a week we are wondering what is going on six weeks later. “I might go quiet for a little while” he said at one point. Yeah well no one goes on holiday for a whole month and says “I am going on holiday for a little while”! Lol.

We decided to give it to the end of March but it is proving to be hard. You cannot do anything or repair anything while your waiting and you still have the shit to deal with, the proverbial wolves at your doors and public services making your lives a living hell .. purely because they can and get aay with it.

I told you long ago on here that getting rid of Legal Aid was getting rid of everyone's basic humn rights.

I told yah so.

No comments:

Post a Comment