Tuesday 27 March 2018

THE MYSTERY (PART ONE)


If you recently read the part about a GP Surgery knowing my name, without giving it, when I am 250 miles from my flat and were surprised, possibly surprised?

Well that is nothing.

That is nothing compared to what has happened recently and the best and worst part about it? I simply cannot talk about it!

I cannot talk about it or prove it for legal reasons because I simply do not know what is going on and I cannot talk about it because .. I simply do not bloody know what in the world is going on!

What I can tell you is this though .. many that I know are blown away by it, have been shown proof and are also wondering “what in the world is going on?!” or saying “That just is not possible!” but it has happened. There is no getting around it or denying it.

I also dare say that others are going to hear about this too and from people that have been shown proof and they are all going to say one thing ..

“Oh shit! We are going to have to apologise to him .. again?! He was right all along?!” Yeah .. I have had this in the past too.

I also dare say and have already told others that two people are going to state to others that now I have proof of what I have stated for over five years that I am going to turn up and rub their noses in it. Yeah .. no.

Now I imagine that the person who tells the story, which he does even when I have asked him in the past and he has done so anyway, will state the following “Look? I really do not think he cares. He certainly never has in the past.” Which is true.

Apologies can be sent .. ON a postcard to the following address .. FREEPOST .. LOL!

The reactions I have had thus far today ..

  • What?!
  • Oh fuck, that is weird
  • Interesting
  • I do not want them knocking here!

Yeah that last one may come across as odd .. my daughter laughed when she heard that one.

Also the one that will go around telling this story was a social worker for twenty years plus and one of the disbelievers from six years ago plus. What I was involved in before I started blogging and one of the main reasons I held of starting a blog for a whole year. Until September 2012.

Yeah, yeah I know. I could be on a regular income if I had not held off as I did. Yeah well there are more important things in life than blogging. Like trying to save people's lives and catching out some very bad people and locking them away. Annnd .. trying not to cause unnecessary panic.

When I was speaking to my daughter about this she realised there was only one of three possibilities regarding what was going on ..

  • Crazy Stalker, since ruled out, that has performed many months of research on me
  • A Miracle has just happened when my late friend Old Ken stated it would NEVER happen and that is mentioned on here going back five years
  • A clandestine organisation has just contacted me which I stated were indirectly involved and predicted would happen and the likelihood was extremely high

I could be about to be threatened?

I could be about to be made one of two offers? Though I have completely ruled out one. I would not be blamed for considering said offer as I have not gotten very far anyway and I have been trying for nearly six years and am not sure how much more I can do? Though I still have a mountain of recordings on file I never got around to publish.

But what of the miracle? Yeah well .. there are a few things that are .. stumbling blocks. My age for one. My situation for another one.

I could have had an attempt to lure me into a trap, with this post being .. kind of what they were after? As I stated .. there are legal reasons why I cannot speak about this or show any proof. I do not know what is going on and it might be the one thing I simply cannot envision it to be?

Unfortunately the trap, if of course it was a trap, did not work. I am in no way going to do what they might have hoped that I would. Sorry.

But I will say this .. a lot was said and I was promised that this person was not a clone of me and it is these details that have sent some into a frenzy. It is because of this that I was yelled at by one to do a video call with them. Yeah .. everything about this just seems so unbelievable and everything seems cherry-picked by design. The .. look of it all .. the traits .. the level of intelligence and the subject matters. Even Stephen Hawking, Carl Sagan and Richard Feynman were mentioned in conversation. Difficulties with relationships with others due to the level of intelligence. It just goes on and due to my short term memory issues I am not even recalling everything.

How about The GCHQ Puzzle Book? I kid you not!

But trust me when I say that many I know are going a bit nuts about it and do not think it is possible and I have not spoken to many just yet. In fact I am still awaiting a reply from one and I am sure he is going to be blown away.

So what does it all mean? I have absolutely no idea .. if I am honest about it. I know what seems the most likely ..

As I stated some things were ruled out very easily.

But then I tend to be able to do this in a way that surprises most people. But it is all down to body language, though not in this case, and the things that people do not say as well as the things that they do say.

There might be a point later down the line when I can speak about it in greater detail but as of right now I cannot.

Just know that there is .. something!

But it might sound like a fairytale and appear to be a fairytale does not always mean it is a fairytale and .. well .. fairytales just do not seem to happen in my life.

Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment