Thursday 30 November 2017

MAGIC BEANS

I'm sure that's what the government and everyone in public services thinks everyone has?

Magic Beans.

As it turns out the Doctors at the hospital appointment didn't actually know what the patient was there for!

So they talked about stuff for an hour or so, would you believe?!

Added to this I've been told that a child can't be diagnosed with Autism until they are four years old?!
How the fuck does that work and in cases where it's bloody obvious enough to cause problems what are parents expected to do? How are they supposed to cope?

We have the oldest of those with Autism turning four in February and a younger one who is still only two.

I am disgusted and shocked at this and had no idea things were like this for children.

I think people within the public service just go around with blinkers on?

They must see the world continuing to move on, people walking along still wearing clothes and think they can't need much help, support or money?

It's utter madness and once again I feel ashamed of my own country.

There must be other nations looking at us and either feeling quite sad for people or even laughing? It would not surprise me in the least.

We will have these hidden stashes of magic beans that we can just pour water on and whatever we need magically appears.

I'd actually laugh were out not so bloody sad and shame inducing.

At the hospital appointment the Doctors just don't seem to realise how tough things are.

I got told that at the hospital they had signs to stating that no filming or recording was permitted in the hospital. They had never seen this before. I said "Yeah they've had those up for around four years, it's because of me." They laughed. I told them they I didn't actually give a crap about the signs. I told them I filmed the sign or took a photograph of the sign at Barnet Hospital and published that in this blog four years ago.

Yeah ..

Funny how they do not want anyone recording in hospitals, is it not?

How many hospitals have ended up in the news, either on TV News shows, national or even local tabloids? A lot.

When I first contacted the news media, and believe me I sent a sea of stuff, I told them not to bother looking at the five GP Surgeries, six now and I am on the seventh, or the five hospitals I had experienced failing or lying.

The fact was that the lying was occurring 100% of the time across ten medical centres of one form or another and that I felt absolutely certain, never wrong when I feel this way, that if they visited either their local GP Surgery or nearest hospital the results would be the exact same.

I also highlighted the failures and withdrawal of support for mental health, as this was one of the first to be attacked in a stealth like fashion.

It only took something like seven years, could have been a little less than that, before it hit the headlines in the mainstream news. So judging by that snail like pace that the outdated news actually got to us you may get to hear about the failures I am hearing and reporting now .. around 2022?

Over the last year I have been hearing from and speaking to an ever increasing number of people who have had their lives turned upside down that suffer with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue (God help them) and even Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome about how the DWP are trying, in their own words, to kill them off.

I can tell you that for 8 years it has certainly felt to me as if they just want me to crawl away and die and I saw one poster put that exact same line on a Facebook page for Universal Credit. She also had Fibromyalgia.

It would be far more humane to just supply us with arsenic or a cyanide pill than to do what they are doing. I am most deadly serious about this too.

One of the things that I ask myself a great deal is how my four grandchildren are going to survive in a future that, due to where w are heading, is going to be one of the worst places in the world to live. That is if it is not already?

Lately things have become more .. conflicted .. internally. I still want the pain to all end and I cannot believe this considering how much I panned and spent to .. go it alone, so to speak. I am conflicted because I have a family that need me while I have public services still trying to make my life as miserable as it can be while my symptoms are aggravated beyond the boundary of the ridiculous.

Considering the seriousness of the situation and that it is a family of six this is happening to, with four of those being children, it simply begs belief.

I am living in a failed society waiting to happen. Or worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment