Wednesday 29 November 2017

THE LINKS OF DESTRUCTION

I am in .. shock. Have been for around 30 minutes or so and that shock as just been compounded by more .. shock.

I had an MRI on my head some months ago now .. hmm let me think. It was around last September or October 2016. Could have been a little earlier?

I was convinced I would be told I had a brain tumour and despite people telling me not to panic or think the worst I had to tell them that I was not really bothered nor panicking.

It was only ever annoying when one of the governments Wolves were yapping at the door like a devil's spawn on heat. Well I do call the the 'evil trinity' after all.

So in between a large amount of Doctor and hospital appointments for someone .. close to me .. very close in fact .. I have my own appointment to do with my heart palpitations, tightness and chest pain imminent. This always leaves me breathless and coming to a halt and is added to several other things that can have me coming to a halt of falling unconscious. But a I said, they found nothing.

Or did they?

For the last twenty four hours or so I have been asking myself of the NHS have actually done it yet again. Seen something that is a long way off from being a problem, or even fatal, and decided to state that there was nothing there? They have done it before. They also told me post head MRI that my results would be in, in two weeks. Results take six to eight weeks except in the instances where they find cancer and then it is two weeks.

It was on the wall in the fucking MRI waiting room, before any misguided do-gooders or jobsworths state any smart comments they will later regret.

But this morning we got a phone-call .. the person closest to me than anyone and with all the testing and nervous GP's and Hospitals was told they had to go in for another blood test because their folic acid tested very low.

Yeah .. they did not tell us but it did not take long to discover that this was a sign of the very thing we have now been dreading .. cervical cancer!

It then got worse .. upon returning home she took one look at me an said .. "Your not going to believe this! The Doctor/Hospital called and they want me in for a full body MRI .. TOMORROW!!"

All I could do once she passed me in the porch is look at the floor in disbelief.

This was something I had actually asked for, for many years and nearly spent £3,000 having one done but the NHS tried very hard to put me off having one with all sorts of reasons, like the resolution being crap for one and not being able to detect anything from them anyway. Yeah .. that is why they cost three fucking grand .. because you don't see anything!

A friend of this person has not even been told about a breast lump that has now been found and i am not even sure she has been told about the issue with the eyes either. This eye thing could be Hyperpituatarism or .. something else.

As I stated previously there is a lump in the stomach, they insisted she was pregnant, she told them that this was not possible and they did the test anyway. Which, naturally, came back negative!

I have now been forced to feel this lump and there is a lump .. all I could think to say was that this could just be a really bad stomach ulcer or even an abdominal hernia. Anything to take away the thought that it could also be cancer and a link or something that has spread from somewhere else, like the cervix or breast, if the latter turned out to be cancer either as well as or indeed instead of the other.

I am .. .. I am not really sure what I am. I am still trying to cling on to the hope that this will turn out to be nothing. But they have reacted enough now that telling her friend who has no one other than her .. of what has occurred either yesterday or today.

I myself fear for her reaction.

I have been here and seen and heard enough things now to know that she would be distraught and I am not even sure what I will be like because I am simply not thinking about the worst case scenario.

And then I look at the four kids and something .. just kinda dies .. inside me. I do not know which is harder right now?

The funny thing is that i suddenly remembered my thoughts about the NHS lying to me about the head MRI. As I was thinking about this I suddenly recalled that I possessed another lump. And then I remembered I had yet another lump that in recent years I have become convinced was somehow wrongly diagnosed despite having two endoscopes for it. They also switched the dates and diagnosis from these endoscopes around, they were 20 years apart! How could they possibly make such a fucking blunder and the only other possibility is that it was deliberate. If it is the latter case, they why?

I am afraid ot comes back to a question that a lot of people are asked when they register with a GP, though the one in the living room with me .. does not recall being asked it many other I know have ..

"Do you work?"

Not ..

"Do you or have you ever worked with Asbestos or any other substance hat could cause lung and/or breathing problems, skin lesions, cancer and the like?"

I would not have batted a single eyelash over the latter question but I suddenly asked myself what you could possibly glean from whether someone works or not that could be linked in any way, shape or form to one's health?

The answer is nothing.

What they could glean is whether they deemed you worthy or not for treatment .. especially the expensive ones.

I recall mentioning something to m old pharmacist and he surprised my by agreeing with me that there were things afoot within the NHS, like a nurse at Chase Farm Hospital before him.

He stated that he had previously had to stop ordering a number of medications because the number of prescriptions had dropped radically and as they all had use by dates on them they were just throwing them away. This cost pharmacists money and he said that was obviously something that they did not think about when they tarted pulling their new tricks.

He also went on to state that this was all a huge time bomb waiting to happen. When I asked him to explain what he meant he said that the majority of medical complications would only fester or get progressively worse .. compounding the cost as well as the suffering later on.

Though I was completely surprised I was actually more annoyed that this had not occurred to me previously.

So I was thinking about this possible connection in lumps while at the same time thinking about the fact that cancer had been a scare, though not so much in me, with the two of us and then I remembered the meaning of the word 'syndrome'.

So I looked at the other person n the room, though there were four until a few minutes ago, and said .. "I think I am going to Google  couple of things?"

I just looked at the other person in this household and said "I am just too good at this" and read out excerpts from the page below.

As it turns out there seems to be a link between people with Fibromyalgia and developing a high risk of developing cancer.

This invariably means lumps .. lumps that they have found within my body and then either wrongly diagnosed or were not able to identify and therefore not worthy of their time and sent away.

That was six out of six GP's across five out of five surgeries all within Enfield alone.

Since I have been here I have found that this lackadaisical attitude also occurs within the borough of Wirral and we now have to spend a couple of weeks on a white-knuckle fear ride wondering whether nor not this is going to be the ultimate cost to a couple of adults treated like crap all their lives and then the cost of the four children that may be left behind?

Referring to it as a white-knuckle ride might be something of an understatement and then some.

I am currently on a knife edge .. with those I care about teetering behind me and the NHS, DWP, Wirral Council teetering on the edge in front of me an because of and because they are invitably chained to the the government are there too.

I am facing the evil trinity and the puppeteers puppets and wearing a humongous pair of jackboots on and I am getting ready to kick their arses off that knife edge as hard as I possibly can.

Might seem strange to some while sensible to others but I hope I do not have to pay the ultimate price just to expose this evil society for what it truly is.

None other then WebMD ..

https://www.webmd.com/fibromyalgia/news/20030602/body-pain-linked-to-higher-cancer-rates#1


The odd question .. on Macmillan no less ..

https://community.macmillan.org.uk/cancer_experiences/new_to_the_site/f/196/t/122442


And how about this from Phoenix Rising?


Whittemore -Peterson Neuro- Immune Institute researchers have uncovered a possible cancer subset in chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) (See The Hit of the Conference: IACFS/ME Conference II).  In this guest blog Yvonne Kenney, the founder of the Fibromyalgia Coalition International, reports on some preliminary evidence suggesting that the cancer problem may not be limited to ME/CFS.  More evidence suggests that  high levels of pain lead to increased rates of mortality not just suicide but  possibly from heart disease, stroke and other illnessess.
FM/CFS/ME patients are told that these illnesses are not fatal. This is simply wrong! I have spoken with more than 10,000 patients over the past 11 years and concluded long ago that FM/CFS/ME patients have a higher rate of cancer, heart attacks, stroke, and suicide than the rest of the population. - Posted by Cort Johnson

http://phoenixrising.me/archives/590

OOPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment