Monday 27 November 2017

THE ROYAL BURIALS

Well I simply do not believe it.

At the same time and just as I said to my daughter .. well two things actually ..

First I find myself posting several posts and then another pops up I simply have to link and post about.

The other one on this day of the announcement of another royal wedding is that I cannot help but think this will be used to bury stuff. You know like I mentioned in my last post .. or was it the one before the last post? I cannot recall.

So Prince Harry is getting married to Angela Merkel? No wait? Meghan Merkel? Meghan Gherkin? Meghan Markle? Yeah that is it!

Huh, so much for the news media lading her as a famous actress, yeah now, because I had never heard of her or the things you has appeared in. Yeah OK that does not amount to much because I simply do not watch TV .. but my daughter does and she stated the exact same thing!

While talking about it I stated that it worried me after she said that it seemed a bit weird even in its timing and I said that I was worried that they would bury some things that would otherwise piss of much of the British public.

Not thirty minutes had passed by and a previous blog post regarding Conservative Party bullshit and .. I get myself tagged in a couple of things on Facebook. One a vaper claiing to have the best vape tricks that had me covering my face with laughter.

But another is a story by the Mirror tabloid and on its webpage states that just 21 minutes after the Royal announcement the Tories announced that benefits were to be frozen for another three years while jobs in the public sector have had their pay cap removed.

You know those public sector people? The ones I am constantly stating and later proving do not do their jobs properly, if at all?

Those that I have reported have not turned up to four out of five meetings to do with four vulnerable children being looked after by two disabled people and having offered absolutely nothing in the way of support. Yeah those public sector people.

But do not take my word for it ..


No comments:

Post a Comment