Wednesday 29 November 2017

SERVED COLD

Once again and this is the sixth meeting now .. only one person turned up.

Of course I didn't need to ask but it was the trusty health visitor who only got told about the meeting this morning! But she came anyway.

This time the Independent Review Officer didn't even arrive until very late on, now I do not trust her either, but stated that she was going to type up a strongly worded letter.

Maybe I am being too harsh on my knee-jerk reaction to the IRO not being there? Maybe she just thought that as no one ever turns up what was the point in attending? But if this was the case it was fucking unfair to expect a mother with some .. now even more serious health issues, a full body MRI taking place tomorrow after being told just a few ours ago, with four children to get to and from various levels of school and nursery, two of those being autistic and one .. needy and wanting to be the centre of attention all the time.

Well let's see but that should have happened after two no-one shows. Not five no-one shows.

Don't be surprised if you see Wirral Council appearing in the news pretty soon.

But then I don't trust the news media anyway as many returning visits to my blogs know.

After typing that above Wirral Council appeared on the TV to do with the things I was involved in back in around 2010-12. Not good. Not good for the news media because this stuff went on .. well back in 2011 and a fact they they themselves admitted, BBC North West to be precise, but is only being reported upon now?! I feel like Robert Palmer when I state 'simply unbelievable'!

So now and after seeing a reporter standing outside the Wirral Council building while talking about what I believe to be paedophile accusations it would seem that Wirral Council have been otherwise .. preoccupied?!

Huh? Well this would seem something that would scare the shit out of them enough to not turn up to meetings about one of the worst cases of a family in need for many a mile? No excuse though!

If you dig back into this blog into the years of 2011-13 you will find plenty of posts about it and you will find links to recordings with the Police, Wirral Council and even the perpetrators themselves. I do not know if any of those I was involve with have been named, I did not immediately realise what they were talking about.

One thing is certain though ..

If this report from 2011 is to do with me and I cannot see how it cannot be, then what I am going to do to them over the next 6 months to a year is not going to be kind to them. Not by a long shot.

I warned them back in 2012 that I could do the damage that I did to them from a distance of 250 miles away and that if any of them forced me into coming up here for any length of time I will make what I did to them previously look like the proverbial 'walk in the park'.

It seems quite fitting that this story might slowly leak out just as I am compiling something else against them that results in the neglect and known endangerment of children right across the county.

I would not want to be in their shoes for all the tea in China!

I have looked at this in a bit more depth now and this is only a bloody small part of what has been going on, or at least was, in both Birkenhead and Liverpool.

Just for the record I am within a mile of that shop. Right now!



Not to mention that along with a damning report by Ofsted .. they were criticised over a school report row for what they made someone with Autism do.

Autism?

Ooh .. funny that?!


I think there will be yet another report in the coming months? LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment