Saturday 11 June 2016

A BIZARRE COINCIDENCE

My favourite politician, right now, is Nicola Sturgeon and I am surprised that I get a request from her to sign a petition.

Because a young boy is refused drugs to help him walk?!

He has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, where his muscles will just waste away, the poor lad!

Where have I heard this before?

Oh yeah it is me!

Refused ...


  • Proper drug, Sodium Oxybate despite that it is cleared for Narcolepsy
  • Second best drug, Milnacipran, not cleared by EMA either!
  • Third best drug, Pregabalin, is refused because of cost

Yeah I know how that feels and I am an adult man.

I have stated all along ... what of they treated children, old people and those with no family or anyone to lean on whatsoever? Well here is one and here is the petition on Change.Org ...

No comments:

Post a Comment