Tuesday 27 February 2018

THE MARCH IN MARCH

Well what do you know?

It would appear than finally an organisation is doing something?

The disability rights group I happen to be familiar with, Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC), are starting to play with a harder ball.

Over Universal Credit and the effect they have had in disabled people they have decided to have a march. Well they already had, apparently, but due to bad weather it was called off. I was not aware it was taking place. It now appears to be taking place on the 1st March. The march in March.

Hmm .. I'm assuming this will take place in London? I'll have to check .. as I might actually attend?

Well .. health permitting as I currently am crammed into a tiny room, shouldn't be here and back is hurting like hell and has been for a while now. As is every inch of my legs .. aching like buggery and I have been doubling up on vitamin pills. Also I seem to have yet another bloody cold!

Doggedly holding onto to their failed benefit reform which seem to be accepted as a failure by almost everyone which the Tories are either oblivious to or .. don't care that they fucked up in a rather calamitous fashion.

The thing is they are so cut off from reality and the real world, well like most politicians to be honest with you, that they probably have no bloody clue that their reforms as seen as a failure by everyone except those that are amoral.

Our best hope is that there is a big turn out at this march but in all honesty I have only just found out about it and not a great deal of time to prepare. Only a few days and I would have preferred more in all honesty.

What I find hilarious is that they claimed in the beginning this was reform. But cuts but reform. In fact cuts does not quite .. cut it. This is more than just cuts .. it is daylight robbery with more than an air of inhumane. More than an air! Even people terminally ill people are being flogged like rabid animals.

Oh and there is my memory problem.

The report can be found here at The Canary's website followed by DPAC's own website ..



No comments:

Post a Comment