Wednesday 28 February 2018

ENTER THE OFSTED


Would you believe it?

After many months, July 2017 it started, and finally someone else gets involved .. well other than that Independent Review Officer who kept raising the complaint level time after time.

Now I had previous stated that I was concerned that the Independent Review, or Reviewing, Office was only placed there to make it appear they were all doing something to only serve as even more delay tactics?

I am also asking myself the exact same thing now we were surprised to find out that someone from Ofsted was going to sit in and would my daughter be OK with it?

Now I suppose it is possible that the IRO had something to do with Ofsted being there? Maybe it was just routine and they do this for so many cases? Maybe it had something to do with this blog? Who knows?

But at the end of the day and as was stated when asked .. this has been going on since July 2017 and it is now a hair's breadth away from being March 2018.

Remarks were made by Ofsted about why things have not been done and why other things have taken so long?! The threat to danger towards the children was made very clear provided in a detailed account of how the Autistic child would not sit down on a train journey recently, kept moving seats, would not sit still, had a few meltdowns and tried to get from one train carriage to the next. Who do you keep your eyes on, this one child or the other three?

Some mention was made about providing a safety chair and I got great pleasure in explaining to my social worker friend that the social worker department were reprimanded for refusing to fill in a section of a DLA form for the child. Let us not forget that the mother should be getting PIP too and one other child is said to be Autistic, though this one thankfully does not look to be anywhere near as bad just yet. Except it is supposed to get worse as they get older.

We should also not forget that a paediatrician was supposed to see the child in January 2018 and despite it being March tomorrow still has not seen the child at the school. You do not need to see the child at a fucking school to see what is clearly in front of you.

I should not be surprised by anything within the public services any longer. I mean you have this big issues slowly leaking out about sexual harassment in politics and within the Labour Party of all parties?! Only heard by me this morning I shook my head in disbelief at some of the things I was hearing had happened. That is some of the descriptions read out of the victim's accounts.

How in the world is all this sexual harassment going on everywhere?! They have been leading us to believe that for years everyone in almost every industry are left-wing people?! Is that all a charade to hide behind and divert attention way from them while they get up to despicable crimes?

I have long stated that I suspect everyone because so many I have caught getting up to no good and in the beginning, five years ago or more, I am sure many thought I was mad. Many people I know thought I was mad and mistaken so I started recording everything.

Fast forward to today and I am sure everyone can agree that it appears at present that there is not an industry that has not been exposed in the news for getting up to no good? I can assure you they are not reporting on everything and nor are the reporting on their worst stories, cases and examples. In fact it reinforces my questioning of how amoral the UK has become as a nation because every industry seems to have bad people running through the centre of it like the proverbial diseases?! I would then refer back to the years of having politically correct stuff thrown in our faces, either telling us how we should be or celebrities and TV and movie stars telling us this is how they are, once again seemingly a force of control ..

So how in the hell have we got to this stage? How in the hell is it that seemingly every five minutes something or someone gets exposed as doing some very questionable to evil things?

Hearing someone describing how someone within the Labour Party tried to force themselves onto someone else sexually I shake my head and ask myself all this over and over again.

I also have to wonder what has gone on in other parties and if this is going in within Labour then God only knows what is going in with the Conservative Party?!

The Guardian is reporting that a dossier on the sexual harassment has been sent to Jeremy Corbyn and it will be interesting to what what comes out of all that. Huh, I used to call this blog 'The Dossier of UK Corruption' but changed it as I thought it sounded boring.

So Ofsted have now entered the fray?

Well .. let us see if things get done or it just drags on week after week after week?

Everything is always dragging on for months and months and I simply cannot believe at times the predicament I currently find myself in as well as that of my daughter and grandchildren.

At the exact same time some really evil individuals are allowed to run around getting up to the same old evil lies and tricks because in twenty years they never got found out, exposed or punished.

What the fuck did you think was going to happen when you provide someone with something to hide behind?! Of course they were always going to get up to more things that would get increasingly worse.

I call this the Jimmy Savile Effect and it has been used by a great many people and organisations to hide some ever more evil and heinous crimes.

Maybe they will create a few more names they say will be tasked to do things when all others fail just to keep us happy and allow ourselves to become preoccupied and take our eyes off the ball? Or maybe it is our deep down excuse to continue being amoral?!

Or maybe it will turn out in the next couple of months that Ofsted are just as bad as everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment