Sunday 25 February 2018

THE CIRCLING VULTURES


Jesus things have gone bad in the last 24 hours.

Someone preyed upon someone within my .. tiny circle and now appears to have acted like a vulture and taking the piss. Things that were stated would happen were said to possibly happen within as little as a week. I called BS on that and passed it off as sales speak. I thought it was more likely I would be told something positive in two to three weeks. It has now been 4 weeks and this week is the fifth.

In a conversation I was told that everyone is full of it.

I am rather worried that something else has happened? Someone thinks that if nothing has happened by the end of March (2018), which is five weeks away, then it should be given up as an option. Well it was more an answer to a dozen prayers to be honest.

It is also beginning to appear that .. they may have lied. They stated that some big names were pressurising them to get a hold of this particular person. Almost like he was being rushed by one or more organisations? Well after going a few days into our fifth week the last thing that was said, when an question was put to them, is 'these things take time'?! Yeah .. that is NOT what you said well over four weeks ago!

It might be this frustration along with several intense pains I was having that allowed me to be draw into an argument that has now cost me dearly, as it turns out. Not having an ounce of understanding for anyone else my health condition, disability, current situation and having someone with cancer to be concerned about who may be homeless with four children within six months should all be forgotten about due to a health condition that is not that serious and that is provided they actually have it. Yup .. all other considerations are secondary. Because they get light headed once in a blue moon and even then that is if they are going through that particular period of experiences these light headed symptoms. Just one of my 270 symptoms is this and if I go through a period without experiencing them it has only been for a few days, rarely weeks, in the last twenty years. They have only been experiencing theirs for a few years. But it is a massive thing.

A friend of theirs was actually in hospital while dying themselves from cancer and when asked why she was kept in longer than planned the terminally ill friend said “they discovered tachycardia” to which this other person replied “Oh I had that” before going into detail .. to someone dying from cancer?! The terminally ill patient then said “Oh? Is that another one to add to your list, [NAME]?” This was explained to me by the person who got that reply and I sat there in disbelief when they simply did not understand what she meant by it, as their was a strong tone of sarcasm involved!

That is how bad it is and we have had this all our lives.

They had a go at one of their sons once because had had to cur a visit short after an hour or so because his dog was ill and they said “what about me? I'm ill!”

Fast forward a few years to today and she has a dog herself and keeps banging on to everyone, me included, because a daughter has not ordered shoes, several people laughed on the phone, for her dog because of something called Alabama Foot Rot! If this dog was to become ill they would forsake everyone else to race him off to a vet.

They never .. EVER see that they have spent thirty years whining, bitching and complaining about the very things they do themselves. When she try and point out that they do things wrong they have a hundred excuses. The favourite being 'family problems' and to the point hat everyone accepts it until I recently asked one of them “Exactly WHAT family problems are there?” to which I had a response of a very long “Errrrm?!” to which I then said “Exactly! It is manufactured and they harp on with this line so much you end up being convinced that there are!”

I explained to two people in the phone, one a social worker for adults for a couple decades, and they both went from “They are very unfair” and “They need to see a professional person” and “I cannot believe they have spoken to you like that!” to “They are completely fucking mad!”

I came back seeking help .. I have not had anything but hindrances both financially and emotionally along with mentally. I was better off staying where I was except I had no choice but to come back. There were things that needed to be done here in London but .. these have taken an absolute age to achieve and I am going nuts with it all.

So the circling vulture who may turn out to be someone that likes to peruse court hearings for people with unbelievable stories of suffering, has only added to all of this .. well, suffereing. All to make a buck!

Do not get me wrong .. it was great at first and signatures were even provided and I knew that the speed of it would not be that which they stated and that was the first thing that both annoyed me and sent alarm bells ringing. But it did make us think there was a way out. That in a couple of months all our problems would be over for the rest of our lives, save the cancer.

But then it looked like you could go and get the best cancer treatments anywhere in the world, though some of the best may be in America some are here in the UK.

I also thought it would boost my bogs no end and at the exact same time cause literary agents to scramble for my own signature?! This way I could also be there to help and that things would be very different to before?

There has also been some .. very EVIL things going on .. many evil things. From an evil manipulative .. relative to EVIL public services. A council .. the DWP and .. the NHS are all the evil organisations involved in the story and hence why there is a circling vulture.

I might have attracted media agents and literary agents to me and sent them on but .. I have not been publishing anything because of this one and a contract that was signed.

In fact I have been keeping quiet about the details for .. five weeks or more!

Now personally I believe something else form the possible reasons why this circling vulture has gone quiet .. government involvement. As I stated to the other one involved in this .. I believe that it will be extremely damaging to the government and that it may be the case that the British public would decide that all local councils be dissolved and that the NHS, DWP and the Police get a fucking good kick up the backsides. When it comes to cost we are talking tens, hundreds or even billions of pounds here. Not to mention a hell of a lot of jobs and changes to the way government and politics as a whole works. Also you only have those five Tory supporters running all of the news media.

Now here is the funny thing ..

If this turns out to be the case ..

  • We have not told anyone about this
  • Nothing has been stated on social media anywhere
  • We have talked about it on the phone
  • We have talked about it on WhatsApp only

This means that they would have been listening in on our phone conversations and/or WhatsApp messages.

They would not know what damned agent to listen in on!

Either that of this media agent is a cut-throat agent, full of shit and/or does not know what he is doing?

What also ires me is that there are a number of ways I could help or could have been continuing to help this situation were it not for lying Job Centres, the DWP and Google!

Yeah I could still be getting my own PIP, oh a social worker refused to fill in a DLA form section recently in all this, and Google Adsense should not have banned my blog adverts for two mistakes that were down to their shitty software ..

  • A typo and misplaced comma had them take of adverts
  • Trying to then out them back on I ended up with two dozen ads because ..
  • There Chrome Browser was not showing the ads as there so I could trying to put them back on
  • Only looking on my desktop computer recently showed that I had in fact two dozen ads on their and therefore I am still banned?!
  • I have sent them several feedbacks about the latter issue and have not heard a damned thing

How can it be that so many things are going wrong?

Even the other person involved in this says it is the worst luck or the worst kind of bad luck and lots of it all at once. Not a single thing is working out for either of us! Her words!

SO much so that she is refusing an operation that if she does not have she will be dead in five years, before she is thirty years old, leaving five children behind.

Yeah, nice country this. Funny how everyone else coming here seems to get everything and have great lives and get given everything?

A family with at least three and looking to have four disabled people out of six, a seventh being unknown at this point, gets treated like shit. Oh and £25 rent payments awarded out of £100 we was only informed about AFTER moving from a house where at least £120 per week was being paid in full?!

Oh and did I mention this was AFTER an incident of serious domestic violence where the husband was supposed to be locked up until 2027 but actually gets out next month?!

Another one of those Muslim men coming here and getting away with murder, metaphorically speaking ..


There! I finally mentioned something and put in a link to page that has been in the public doman for several weeks. THAT is part of my and her story! That is the one I have been talking about for so very long and got nothing in the way of help and support with.

It fails to mention the lack of help, the lack of finances, the docking of money, threatening to throw children out of a window or the damned cancer!

Obviously no investigative journalists at the Liverpool Echo as no investigating was involved and there are errors in the story, would you believe?

No one from them spoke to any of us .. probably why there was errors?!

And where the fuck is Jeremy Corbyn when they are doing something wrong?!

Oh and I lost my Freedom Pass just a couple of uses after getting it back?! All because of that argument I had with the way over the top self-obsessed person.

Oh and I was so fed up, disappointed and down last night that I fell asleep around 8pm and woke at at 3am and been awake ever since, eventually typing this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment