Sunday 25 February 2018

THE POWER OF THE THREE


Well I have been noticing something of late and this is a follow up form things I have stated in my last post.

I am pretty sure now someone is not only watching everything I type but has been doing it for a fair old while now?

You see something I have noticed in that within minutes of posting something I always seem to have three viewers. Nothing much to note about that.

However on days where I put up several posts, I type most out in a word processor and Open Office to be precise, I get the same three viewers for each within the same time. Meaning that is is the same three people.

My last post suggested that my WhatsApp and phone-calls are being monitored due to the amount of damage that me and others can cause and I forgot about these three .. viewers. Probably different organisations? Well after I posted that last post and before 6am and after a few minutes guess what happened? Yup .. three viewers?!

At a time of the day when I expect no one to read anything I post because most would not even be awake yet, or racing to get to their jobs .. I still get those same three viewers.

Which means that these three viewers must get email notifications informing them that I have posted something?

Also it is very unlikely that three people would come onto my blog and then read four posts I put up that same day. I would be surprised if they read as many as two!

My posts normally change from post to post regarding the subject matter or the organisations or people that I target for an assault. This makes it less likely that people would read all four posts.

Normally people only ever read that which is something to do with what has happened to them personally. Police complaints would not normally then have someone interested in NHS or DWP complaints and vice-versa. Making it look more suspicious.

It also tends to stay on these three viewers for ten minutes or so before the number of viewers that start rising and at different rates.

Who could be watching?

  • People in government
  • People in politics, probably with agendas
  • Secret Services
  • Police
  • NHS boss
  • DWP boss
  • Local Council boss or bosses particularly Social Worker Department
  • Something to do with Local Government
  • A particularly evil and mad individual who thinks I am not onto her, not Theresa May ..
  • But could be Theresa May?! LMAO!
  • Late Addition: OFSTED (after they turned up at a meeting and ripped through Wirral Council's Social Worker Department Boss)

Who I have long hoped was watching?

  • Solicitor with a heart (if at all possible)
  • Literary Agent
  • Media Agent
  • Jeremy Corbyn (so that he might learn something or do something)
  • Someone in politics with a heart

After all there are two of us with shocking and newsworthy stories. Not one of us but two of us and either one of us being discovered would end our personal nightmares in more ways than one.

That is the trouble with living nightmares .. they can consist of just one thing or a whole bevvy, long list, of things each one worthy in itself of being labelled a 'living nightmare'.

For each of the two of us the latter applies. So much so I am often asked by the other why this keeps happening to us. Why are things in the country being done or taken away just as we need them, is another? Story of my life. Story of her life.

But to put things into perspective .. she has refused an operation on cervical cancer that is months away from going one more stage that would require chemotherapy and radiotherapy. She is planning to refuse a second plea from the NHS to have this operation.

“My life is a living hell and my **** is an evil selfish person, why would I want that done?!” is what has been said to me several times.

I am on the phone for hours at a time because it is on her mind. Luckily I can currently do this when I am at home without it costing me or using up my allowance, meaning I can talk to her when I am out of the house too.

What I find particularly disturbing is despite my many attempts and despite almost seemingly about to happen I cannot get anyone interested or this out there in the media. Even she has noticed that the news media seems to be mostly corrupt now.

Indeed .. this week she is hoping to finally get her DLA for one of her two Autistic children, who has already started wrecking, umm literally, the new house. There is a hold in her bedroom wall and she has wasted a load of milk, cereals and juice and probably many other things. I have a photo on my phone of nasty bite marks in the arm of her younger sister, who is only two. Both of which were told are Autistic so yeah, two children .. possibly? Well they say stuff but we are only absolutely positive about one, the other one we are not so sure and hopeful and despite what they tell us. Well they do not do their jobs properly or investigate for more than five minutes.

Terminal cancer, two cases of Autism and one of another disability in Fibromyalgia with the threat of all being homeless in six months? Yeah apparently they have more serious cases? Yeah like fuck do you! Must have missed those newspaper headlines?! Or maybe there are and they are all being buried too?! But we get to hear on the BBC about some Bollywood actress dying?! People being murdered left right and centre with fake news being used to cover them all up. Yeah, that is all perfectly OK.

Hmm I just recalled someone telling me that someone was at some awards .. singing and called Theresa May a murderer?

Now if I was a decent woman I would be going mad right about now because even my daughter said to me ..

“Dad? DO you know what really pisses me off? We have only our second woman Prime Minister and they are both listed as the worst and most evil Prime Ministers in our history!” Funny that everyone I meet states that and the TV news media does not. No it takes some singer to have to say something live in stage to do that! I think it was someone called Stormzy? The Brit Awards? Oh OK let me look?


Oh yeah it was over Grenfell Tower and asked something I am always accusing the government of waiting for .. 'Did you think we forgot?'

Though I found the Labour MP for Kensington's, Emma Dent Coad, statement a trifle worrying ..


We’ve done it,” wrote Labour MP for Kensington Emma Dent Coad, thanking Stormzy and Grenfell activists for their work and pledging to ensure the debate reaches parliament.


Yup .. that is it. The only problem is helping a bunch of homeless people who were fortunate to survive a terrible fire who received a lot of media coverage. That is it. Job done and no other problems to worry about! Unbelievably stupid. Sure your middle name is not 'Dense'?

Yes. It was at the Brit Awards.

Funny how everyone gets involved with these stories when they have received a lot of news media coverage? Often only lots of news media coverage stories? You never hear of anyone famous or some celebrity go ..

Oh here is this little known but very serious plight going on over her and I am going to champion this?!”

I champion the little known plights as well as the big ones .. equally.

Just a shame I do not have the amount of followers they have?! I would get a lot more done! But then very recently I thought that this was finally going to change?! But now? I .. do .. not .. know.

Those three people could though ..

The Power of the Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment