Wednesday 7 February 2018

ANOTHER MISSING HEART

Funny, is it not?

Local councils are the ones that push political correctness and love to portray themselves as caring towards people, well certain people anyway. I always knew the walls would come tumbling down one day. Probably like the proverbial dominoes.

I've been waiting for Wirral Council to go and I'm hearing that a council around the Manchester area might go, based on what I'm hearing is going on.

But I published a story regarding Northamptonshire County Council, possibly another nearby one because of trouble in Desborough?

Sorry, boot familiar with all the names of said councils but telling a story and giving an opinion out doesn't really matter.

So how about a guy that pulls up at a bus stop to give a homeless man some blankets and other items? How bloody cool and heartwarming is that?!

Great story? But where does the council come into it, I hear you ask?

Oh well he received a £70 fine for stopping in a deserted bus stop to do that!

Oh and it gets better .. wait let me check, because I'm doubting what I read?

Yup .. this took place on Christmas Day?! Lol!

Nice one .. oh wait?

Ah! Nice one Leicester City Council!

How many councils have fined drivers for pulling up in bus stops on Christmas Day?

How many councils have fined drivers for pulling up in cars to be charitable to .. anyone?!

It's .. deplorable but .. not that surprising to be honest. Just proves what I've been stating all along. Well some of it.

Well these council stories are like the vehicles that didn't use that area that day. No buses using the alighting area but three council buses come along at once? Lol.

I just hope it continues and with each something new or something different is exposed. I know they are up to all sorts of tricks .. very likely most of them. I would wager at least half? In England at any rate. I couldn't speak for Scotland and Wales and it wouldn't be fair to and I've no experience on these neighbouring countries. Same goes for Northern Ireland.

I'm sure that at least one more council will be exposed before 2018 is out?

This cuntry has bee destroyed over twenty years and speeding up because with the public services it is all about appearances with them. APPEARANCES. Nothing more and nothing less. THey have loved nothing more to make it appear to the general public that they are a certain way of have a certain, dare I say it, leaning. But the truth is really something quite different ..

This is something that I not only have known for a long time but will be proved beyond doubt this year of 2018 and possibly not before long?

There is that old saying 'You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time'. Well did a very good job of destroying that old saying and I realised that if you could fool all of the people all of the time that saying would always survive. Despite the fact it was never true .. not on the grandest scales at any rate.

Here is another saying that will become poignant before long 'Fool if you think its over'.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Man fined 'for helping homeless on Christmas Day' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-42961418

No comments:

Post a Comment