Monday 3 November 2014

THE COLD COLD HEARTED

Despite what the title states there is some good be news concerning a  campaign to provide drugs to Alice, a cancer patient I previously covered.

Yet it was not the campaign that did anything as it states in the link below that NHS England refused and that was despite the campaign for signatures. Though admittedly I have no idea if the campaign is still live or how many signatures it had when the NHS said no one again.

I just realised how odd a concept it is that the majority of the public can demand what is done with their own taxes and the vampires that live the high life on them case an say no? Lol.

Anyway good news came in the form of a, shock horror, charity! This may well be the first evidence I have ever heard of, of a charity actually doing something? But then I do have a bad and patchy memory, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment