Monday 3 November 2014

THEY THINK IT'S ALL EASY

Well somehow incredibly late but finally the subject of match prices has come up again.

Apparently Jose Mourinho commented that there was no atmosphere in Stamford Bridge in their recent home win against Queens Park Rangers. Now I have waited for this to come up for a very long time. So much so that I had given up on that particular plan coming to fruition. I needed the stadiums to become empty to the point that the atmosphere petered out. Also takings suffering too would be needed. But only when the fans were forces to stay away over the cost of tickets. Because I expected a... show of true colours of sorts from many arrogant and unappreciative people within the world of the Premier League.

Well I suppose better late than never could be a line used here. We will have to wait and see.

Chelsea fans blame prices for quiet http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29872408

No comments:

Post a Comment