Sunday 10 February 2019

THE MAG EFFECT


Once you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, no matter how improbable, has to be the truth – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

I have been screwed over by the public services in the UK by so very many and for so very long that for a number of years now I have thought it easier and way, way .. WAY more humane to make voluntary euthanasia much more appealing that continuing another day.

I was diagnosed 4 years ago with having low magnesium .. well it was more an educated guess on my GP's part at the time. No pills .. just told to go buy them, which they have since also done with my daughter.

Your body regulates magnesium and needs it and it it is in too short a supply ..

When low body pulls it out of your cells, like bones or organs.

POST-DIAGNOSIS

Note: Not a single one of these, post Hypomagnesemia diagnosis, was linked to low magnesium in any way .. despite a dozen GP visits and several hospital visits that included Ambulances.

Cardiac or other problems, which I have. There is not a good way to check this .. I was told about a device but was electronic, sounded expensive and had to basically be assembled yourself.

Arrhythmia is caused by low magnesium and hospitalised two or three times and been in to two tests for what the problem might be. Except they already knew for four years and failed to mention it at any point.

Tachycardia is an issue and magnesium makes it relax so you can end up with a high heart rate much higher then normal.

Low Energy which was down to lack of ATP which is the energy molecule in your body. With low levels of magnesium you can eventually lack the ATP and feel very tired. Which I have so many times I have lost count. It has been .. a trip to hell and back more times than I care to remember.

Nerves are affected in extremities like fingers and toes.

Osteoporosis or Osteopenia is another issues that ca arise from low magnesium.

High Blood Pressure.



PRE-DIAGNOSIS

Note: When it was diagnosed it was NEVER mentioned to me in four years that that these were linked to the Hypomagnesemia.

Bad enough on its own but add in that everything that ocurred later was ALSO not linked to Magnesium either and when I stumbled across it around 6 months ago, after having these things going back 15 years plus, I was simply astounded, felt betrayed, liked to and let down. My life has been destroyed and this has cost me EVEYRTHING from £150,000 included my inheritance, home, car and business. Worse still is they have done similar to my daughter and worse, see post 'Country Of The Damned'.

Insomnia. This has gone on for around 13 years plus.

Also causes constipation while at the same time too much can cause diarrhoea.

Muscular pain and cramp in calf muscles as well as my thighs .. which had mentioned to a GP for several years, several different GP's across several surgeries.

Others

I have also read that it could be down to the extreme anxiety too which may or may not be linked to the rapid Tachycardia and Arrhythmia?

Sudden Death Syndrome is yet another thing that low levels of magnesium can bring on which just occurs without warning signs.

So .. reasonable then to assume that if you are experiencing all of the others here, which I do, that this can be taken as a long list of warning signs, no?

So with all that being said .. what was it for 15 years and with all those misses?

Incompetence?

Intentionally lied to and fobbed off?

It can only be one .. or the other.

Food for thought.

EDIT: CRAP!! Forgot the video! Short-Term Memory Loss yet another damn issue!



No comments:

Post a Comment